Chapter 10

**I decided to put Zoe Jakes this time, not only is the music awesome, but she is a bad ass tribal belly dancer**

As soon as I left Rexy's exhibit Khamunrah yelled out pointing at me, saying to his henge men behind him with falcon heads and human bodies....

"Get her!"

Ahkmenrah quickly growled at Khamunrah....

"Leave my love Abigail, Khamunrah, she will never be yours, ever!! Your quarrel is not with her, it's with me!!"

Khamunrah looked at Ahkmenrah and chuckled as he crossed his arms infront of his chest, looking down on him.....

"I know that little brother,..... but I have other plans with your dear sweet Abigail, I plan on making her my queen, as soon as I retrieve that tablet"

Ahkmenrah gave him a deadly look, one that if looks could kill, Khamunrah would of died at first glance. Ahkmenrah quickly jumped off the exhibit and ran up the stairs looking for Abigail, Larry went behind him to find her as well.

I quickly ran over to Ahkmenrahs exhibit and hid myself inside his sarcophagus, I was trying to process what just happened, could I really have been this Amunet? And if so, who exactly was she? How was she like? What exactly happened to her?, my mind just kept going in circles. Suddenly I heard 2 pairs of footsteps, I layed down quickly and remained quiet. After a few minutes of deep thought I heard my name being called by a familiar voice, I quickly sat up and saw Ahkmenrah and Larry. I sighed deeply in relief as I saw them, I quickly got out of the sarcophagus and wrapped my arms around Larry and Ahkmenrah...

'Oh my Gosh you guys, I am so glad it is you two"

I let go off them and looked at Ahkmenrah angrily....

"You have some explaining to do Ahkmenrah!, ...I must know the truth!, who exactly is Amunet!, and what do I have to do with her! I can't take this shit anymore!"

Ahkmenrah grabs me by the shoulders and tries calming me down...

"My Abigail,...please....calm down"

I look at him and growl in anger...

"NO!...how can I calm down when your psycho brother!! Is going after me! I swear,...when I see him! I will personally kill him! And take him back to fucken hell!!"

I close my eyes trying to calm myself down, Larry looks down at his watch and says...

"Holy crap! An hour before sunrise..."

He looks at me then at Ahkmenrah...

"Are you going to stay with her Ahkmenrah? I will go and do a perimeter check"

Ahkmenrah nods as Larry began to run off, I slowly walk over to Ahkmenrah's sarcophagus and sat down next to it on the floor. Ahkmenrah seats next to me and says...

"I know all this is really hard my love Abigail, in my wildest dreams have I ever thought he would come here of all places, but you have to understand, Khamunrah would stop at nothing to get the tablet, that is all he ever wanted..."

I chuckle sarcastically and shake my head, Then I look over at Ahkmenrah and ask him...

"What about Amunet what does she have to do with all of this?"

Ahkmenrah sighs and says as he places his arms infront of his knees...

"Amunet was a princess my love, she was the most beautiful woman in all the land, she was to be betrothed to me and rule all of upper and lower Egypt but I was killed before time, my brother wanted the tablet and her more than anything, and he said he would stop at nothing to get both, I think he is here to complete what he started long ago, and that is to get the tablet and you"