Chapter 16

**Thought I would put "Storm The Sorrow" by Epica, thought the song would be nice for this chapter, it kind of goes with Abigail, Ahkmenrah, And Khamunrah, what they have been through and how they feel right now**

It was night again, I was waiting impatiently the whole day, so much that I couldn't even sleep. I know, bad idea, it has been two days already, right? I know. But I couldn't help to think about Ahkmenrah all day, I suppose that is what being in love is all about, when you think about someone day and night and you wished to be with them right there and then every moment of your life. I leaned my body to my right and grabbed my cell from the nightstand, I looked at the time...5:45 pm already. I quickly jumped off the bed and looked through my clothes from my suitcase, decided to dress up today, I had an Egyptian like black and gold mini dress I always wanted to wear, but my exhusband never liked it even though I really did. So since he is no longer in my life I can wear whatever I want, I also had a pair of sandals and a couple of jewelry pieces that were Egyptian like, that I have gathered throughout the years, and ofcourse the collared necklace that Ahkmenrah gave me a couple of days ago. I put everything on and went over to the vanity where I started putting on my makeup, decided to do a drastic winged cat eye and red and gold lips, I know kind of getting over the top here right? But you know what? I don't give a fuck. I straightened up my hair and made it all nice, I grabbed my Egyptian Goddess perfume oil and put some on I looked at myself one more time before going to the bed grabbing my cross body Egyptian bag and taking my phone from the vanity. I turned on my phone and looked at the time, it was pretty good timing still, I looked closely at the wallpaper picture and smiled, the picture of Ahkmenrah and I was still as my wallpaper, it was my favorite picture so far.

I quickly turned off my phone and put it inside my bag along with my makeup and a compact mirror, I walked towards the door and let myself out, walking to the front door of the house I yelled out...

"Larry! Nicky! Are you ready?! Let's go!! It's time!"

I didn't hear anybody answering, so I took my cell and dialed Larry...

"Hey Larry, you guys not home?"

Larry answered,

"Oh no hun, I had to come earlier than usual to the museum, and Nicky is having a sleepover with a friend"

As I got out of the main door and locked it I then told Larry...

"Alright Larry, well I am on my way right now, see you in a bit"

Larry answers...

"Alright see you in a bit, bye"

"Adios"

I answer, I hangup the call and put my phone in my bag again as well as the keys, then walk to the elevator where it takes me to the main entrance doors of the apartment complex, I finally get out, the night was nice and calm, it is not hot or cold it's perfect weather, I sigh deeply and smile as I began to walk down the street on my way to the museum.

Arriving to the footsteps of the museum I look up and smile, I walk up the stairs as I see someone standing close to the steps on the top. Squinting I realize that it was Jed, I give him a big smile as I arrive at the top of the steps....

"Jed my man"

We both stretch our hands to each other and began our secret handshake, Jed scans me up and down saying...

"My goodness, you look so mystical and gorgeous, I am pretty sure egyptian boy will like it"

He smiles and I began to laugh...

"Jed, please stop"

I act bashful by fluttering my eyelashes...

"Yeah I decided to put this on with the necklace that Ahkmenrah gave me"