Chapter 11

The next night Larry, Nicky and I arrive at the Museum. I am wearing a lace up front whole black corset, and a long laced satin ballroom skirt, with victorian black boots, black lace fingerless gloves and my hair was messily up with strands that got out in multiple parts, but still looked cute. I was wearing eyeliner and dark burgundy lipstick. Totally was unrecognizable, tonight Larry said that the museum was going to be open for the night, some sort of special occassion and everybody that was anybody was going to be there, so we had to be wearing our most formal garments. I was so excited, even though Larry didn't tell us this until the last minute. Larry and Nicky were both wearing tuxes, they looked very handsome, we began walking up the stairs of the entrance of the museum, when we heard a voice calling Larry...

"Larry?"

Larry turned first as a smile began to form on his face, then Nicky and I turned, it was Rebecca, she looked so chic with a all red fishtail dress her hair up and satin red pumps, I smiled and said...

"Wow, Rebecca, I LOVE your outfit"

Larry gulped in amazement and walked down to Rebecca as he leaned forward and took her hand kissing it softly, they began to talk amongst themselves so Nicky and I decided to keep walking into the museum to not interrupt them.

We went in and Nicky looked at me saying...

"Auntie by the way, you look totally bad ass tonight, I love that Gothic look you have on"

I smile at Nicky and mess his hair saying...

"I love the pinguin look you got on"

Nicky rolled his eyes and chuckled...

"Funny aunt Abigail, very funny"

Nicky begins to leave and says...

"I'm gonna go see what the neanderthals are doing, see you in a while"

I nod and yell out as he disappears from behind the wall..

"Alright!"

I look around me everything seem kind of quiet, so I take out my phone from my clutch and look at the time, it seemed that it was almost going to be sunset. A pair of voices cleared me from my deep thought as they were approaching the inside of the museum, it was Larry and Rebecca, along with a funny looking man.

They walked towards me as Larry says...

"Abigail, there you are, I would like to introduce the director of the museum, Dr. McPhee,....Dr. McPhee this is my cousin from San Diego, Abigail Daley"

Dr. McPhee squints as he analyses my outfit and says taking my hand and shaking it firmly...

"Nice to meet you Abigail, Larry has told me so much about you, he never did say that you were..."

I quckly interrupt him...

"Goth?...I know he never has mentioned it to anybody, he believes it's not necessary"

He raises an eyebrow and smiles at me...

"I have nothing against your kind my dear, it's just I have never been face to face with a real life Goth, I find it very refreshing"

I nod as I chuckle...

"It is not necessary to explain yourself Dr. McPhee, I understand perfectly"

He gives me one more glance and smiles then turns to Larry and Rebecca...

"You two, we gotta get things ready, it will start in an hour"

Larry looks at me and says...

"I will see ya in a bit"