Chapter 8

**I put my all time favorite metal band Lacuna Coil with their song "I Forgive (But I Won't Forget Your Name)" I just love this Fucken song, and I thought it would be perfect for this Chapter**

It was the next night, I was in Larry's room by myself thinking about everything that happened the night before. I especially could not stop thinking about Ahkmenrah and those passionate kisses he gave me, as I think about it I bite my lower lip. I was so deep in my thoughts that I couldn't hear someone knocking at the door.

Sitting up straight quickly I say...

"Who is it?"

The voice outside quickly responds...

"It's me Larry....I just wanted to tell you that I am gonna go to work in about 7 minutes....and to ask you if you were coming Abigail"

I quickly widened my eyes and storm off the bed, as I look through my suitcase of clothes, I say....

"Yes I am, let me just get ready quickly Larry, I will get out in a bit"

Larry answers....

"Ok, but hurry up please, I don't want to be late"

I keep looking through my clothes I spot a Silk black top, a black leather corset and black leather pants. I quickly begin to dress myself, luckily I took a shower earlier and didn't have to worry about that. I grab my ankle boots and my socks putting them on quickly, I then go over to the vanity and put on mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. I comb my hair quickly and check myself out one more time, I smile to myself thinking if Ahkmenrah would like what I'm wearing, I sigh hitting my head slightly with the palm of my hand...

"I have got to stop that, I told myself I would not keep doing this to myself, jeez"

I quickly grab my coat laying on the table next to the door as well as my cell and storm out of the room, Larry and Nick turn to see as I stand next to them...

"That's what you are gonna wear to the museum? "

I look at him with disbelief, and slap him on the shoulder....

"Ouch, don't be a jerk"

Larry chuckles then quickly changes the subject as he looks at his watch...

"Oh crap!....I'm gonna be late, let's go guys"

Grabbing his keys fron the table, we all get out as he closes the door behind him, then we run out of the apartments onto the street. We decide to not even take the car we just ran to the museum while I put my coat on since it was really cold, good thing the museum was only a couple of blocks away.

We finally arrive and run up the stairs into the revolving doors, Larry was panting like crazy while Nicky and I just looked at Larry and asked him....

"Are you alright Larry? Need me to give you mouth to mouth resusitation?

Larry looks up at me and squints...

"That won't be necessary Abigail, ...I'm gonna be fine"

He tells me that sarcastically, I could tell by the way he said that and the look on his face. Suddenly a woman began to walk towards us, Larry looks over his shoulder and says with a gleam on his eyes....

"Rebecca....you are here, that is great..."

Larry turns to me than her again...

"Rebecca this is my cousin Abigail, Abigail this is my colleague and girlfriend Rebecca"

I look at Larry with my mouth open in disbelief....

"You never told me you had a girlfriend Larry, that is great, and nice to meet you Rebecca"