Chapter 12

**I decided to put Nightwish for this chapter with their song "While your lips are still red" it's a pretty good song**

As he goes down the stairs he scans the crowd until he looks straight at me, he then smiles at me, I look at him in shock my heart started beating fast I could not believe it.

He walks towards me as he gives me a wink, he stands behind me and reaches out to me.

"May I speak to you privately ma'am"

I look at Ahkmenrah he was squinting at him, then looks at me as he gives me a slight nod, as if saying that it's ok. I grab his reached out hand and get up as he walks off with me following from behind. We began to walk up the stairs. I couldn't help but stare at him, we arrived at the civilization exhibit close to the bench. He stands infront of me and grabs my hand, I still was speechless I could not believe how crazy this was.

"I told you I was gonna do whatever it took to get to normal size Abigail, and I did"

I stare with a squint in my eyes, wondering how he was able to do this.

"Jedediah...how....how was this possible? What did you do?"

He sighs and looks away as he gives a slight chuckle looking back at me..

"Does it matter? i don't think so, as long as I am normal size it doesn't my Abigail"

I squint as he says that...

"Your Abigail?"

He nods with a sideways smile, he pulls me close to him...

"Yes, MY Abigail, I will fight for you my love, finally I am able to be close to you, in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I was going to be able to hold you in my arms, you look even more beautiful up close"

He slowly leans close to me and kisses me, my heart was raising like crazy, I began to hyperventilate and suddenly everything went black. I actually fainted in his arms.

Jedediah looked down at me concerned, and began to slap my cheek softly trying to get me to wake up...

"Abigail!, my love, please wake up, please!"

After three minutes of being out cold, I slowly began to open my eyes, I finally opened them completely and saw Jedediah. I then realized this was not a dream, this was really happening, slowly I sat up realizing I was sitting on the bench...

"What happened?"

I close my eyes then open them...

"I kissed you Abigail, and you fainted in my arms, I never thought I had the power to make girls faint with my kisses"

He began to laugh, I looked at him and frowned, I began to chuckle and shook my head...

"Very funny Jed"

He slowly takes my chin and slowly moves my face to face him as he slowly leans forward and gives me a slight kiss, I realized how wrong this was and push him away, anger began to fill me....

"Don't you kiss me ever again Jedediah! I don't appreciate this game you are playing with me!"

He gets up and faces me he began to get angry, I could tell when his eyes would squint with a frown. He stood there speechless for a second...

"Who said this was a game?,.... It's all about Pharaoh boy isn't it?! What did he give you that I can't give you Abigail?! Why are you dead set to be with him?!"

I gasped with wideeyes and got up quickly, I was tired of this, and decided to walk away, he quickly grabbed me from my wrist and pulled me back...