The boyfriend interview (Maudie X Ezra)

Their 18 in this story

Story status: 5/10 I actually dk what im writing but enjoy. ALSO THE ENGLISH IS DAMN JIALAT IN THIS HONESTLY T-T 

I THINK I have checked it enough 

Ezra POV

"What's happening?" I asked, crossing my arms. "And why is it so dark?"

"An interview." Ava said as she shone a lamp light directly on my face.

"Feels more like an interrogation." I muttered as I covered the light with my hands.

"Shush now brother."

Poppy came out from the dark and crossed her arms with a smirk.

"I have questions too." She added.

"You too Poppy?" I asked, honestly not surprised.

"Look Ezra, just because you're my brother doesn't mean I think your Worthy of such a girl like Maudie. She's like my sister too." Poppy replied. "It honestly feels a bit weird now that I think about it."

"Whatever, what do you guys want?" I asked.

"Answers!" Poppy and Ava said in unison, trying to look intimidating.

"Well, I need questions." I said.

Poppy and Ava looked at each other and nodded.

"What are your intentions with dating Maudie?" Poppy asked.

"Intentions?" I asked.

"Why are you dating her?" Ava added.

"Because we like each other?.." I said, rolling my eyes. "You were the one that got us together, Ava."

"Oh right.." Ava grinned sheepishly. "I did."

"Anymore unnecessary questions?" I asked.

"What is the limit of your physical affection on her?" Poppy asked shining the lamp on my face.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands for extra protection.

What's up with them and that lamp??

"I don't know, probably just hugging and hand holding... or none." I replied. "And get that light out of my face before I go blind."

Ava listened and pointed the lamp towards the ceiling.

"Good, I don't want you doing 'it' yet, you have a bright future and I don't want it to be destroyed by a baby. I want a niece someday but not now." Poppy said, talking as if she was the older sibling.

"Poppy! You and your dirty mind." I scolded.

"Oh Ezra, I'm 16." Poppy replied. "I know a lot more.."

"She does.." Ava said, shaking her head. "Trust me.."

"Okay then..." I muttered, trying to forget those last 10 seconds.

"Next question, do you plan to marry Maudie in the future?" Ava asked with a smirk.

"Ava, it's been like one week.. Even thinking about marriage is at least a decade away." I replied.

"I guess." Ava said. "I bet that you two do get married though."

"It's definitely destiny." Poppy agreed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Have you guys kissed yet?" Poppy asked.

"Not at all. we haven't even held hands yet." I replied.

"How boring.." Ava muttered.

I rolled my eyes again.