A little problem..

The following content is mainly for my female readers, which is like 70% of my readers. Boys who can't handle sensitive women topics shouldn't read this and men who are more mature and knowledgeable can read this.

At the same time, I'm barely a woman or even not yet so forgive me if its not accurate T_T

Story status: 5/10 (I'm not even lying, I love the story, but I hate the pacing and the lack of grammar, I really think I could have done more and better.

Their aged 15-16 in this story

I THINK I have checked it enough.

(One of my drafts that I didnt get to publish)

Ezra POV

I was standing outside a service station restroom, leaning against the wall as I waited for Maudie.

"Psst!"

I turned my head to the left and saw Maudie's head peeking out of the girl's restroom.

She signaled me to come closer, looking like she needed to tell me something urgent.

I approached her and leaned in to hear what she had to say.

"I need your help." She said, "Apparently, I've started my menstrual cycle. So, I need your help to get me some sanitary pads."

My eyes widened.

I backed away a little and stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Is there no one else in there to help you?" I asked.

I'm aware that men shouldn't get affected by feminine topics like menstruation.

But I'm not a man.

I'm a teenage boy who gets embarrassed talking about these things.

"No, I'm the only one in here," Maudie replied.

"Okay, maybe I can just ask someone in the serv-"

"Ezra, the whole service station is deserted. I know it's a bit embarrassing for you, but I really need your help," Maudie begged.

I sighed and picked myself up.

I need to do this.

For Maudie.

For my girlfriend.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said determinedly, "I'll just knock on the door when I get them."

"Thank you, Ezra."

Maudie smiled and went back inside.

I quickly ran into the service station so I could complete my mission and get this over with.

I looked around until I found the feminine products section.

As I expected, there were a million varieties and brands.

I had no idea which one I should take.

So, I took a random pack and went straight for the cash register.

I gave the cashier, who was a teenage guy about my age, my item.

Great, I'm buying sanitary pads, and the cashier's a dude.

Once the guy got my item, he stared at it for a while, which made me really nervous.

I was sweating bullets, and my stomach felt queasy.

He looked at me, then back at the item.

I looked down to avoid eye contact with him.

"You don't know what you're doing, do you?"