How to get rid of a dead body.. (The InBESTigators)

Simple,

 burn it.

THIS IS A JOKE, THIS WHOLE STORY IS A JOKE.

THERE IS NO ROMANCE IN THIS CHAPTER (Maybe lowkey, but its not the main thing)

FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES ONLY (SKIP IF YOU DON'T ENJOY DARK HUMOR OR STORIES)

THIS SHIT GETS DARK FAST (As seen on the title, if y didn't know that)

Story status: WHO TF CARES THIS IS A DARK HUMOR STORY NOTHING MAKES SENSE- (Serious note, 6/10)

CORRECT ME IF I MADE AN ENGLISH MISTAKE.

Their 18 in this story.

Ezra POV

"Oh my god.." Ava said, her voice shaking in fear.

WHAT.

DID.

WE.

DO?

I know what we did.

WE ACCIDENTALLY KILLED A CLIENT.

I won't go to details on how we killed him.

STILL, HE'S DEAD.

IN OUR OFFICE..

Maudie clung onto my shoulder as we all backed away from the dead body.

We all stared at it for a while, terrified of what we had accidentally done...

Kyle starting pacing back and forth around the body, looking like he was in deep thoughts.

"Okay, I have a plan." Kyle said with confidence. "I'll get our emergency body digging kit from the cabinet and we'll bury the body in Ezra's backyard."

"EMERGENCY BODY DIGGING KIT?!" I asked, making sure I was hearing him right.

"My emergency body digging kit!" Kyle said happily. "It has everything we need. A rope, an old sack and an endangered pla-"

"No Kyle, we burn the body and bury the ashes in the forest." Maudie said stepping forward, acting a little too calm.

"Yes! Even better.." Kyle said. "You really are a genius."

"Thank you." Maudie said. "This is not my first time."

Both Ava and I had our jaws on the floor.

THIS IS THEIR REACTION TO MURDERING SOMEONE?

MURDER.

"Keep the emergency body digging kit on standby though." Maudie said. "We'll never know when will need it."

"Yes ma'am." Kyle said, saluting on Maudie's command.

He opened one of the cabinets in the office and pulled out a sack of items.

I looked at Ava, to see her reaction to all of this.

She looked like she was about to pass out.

And I was right, her eyelids slowly closed, and she fell backwards with a thud.

"Great." Maudie said, with a slightly frustrated tone. "Now we need to drag 2 bodies."

"WHAT?" I asked still confused.

"Relax, Ezra we're not doing anything bad to Ava." Maudie said. "She's just unconscious."

Kyle kneeled down next to her and tried slapping her awake.