4.

Amelia's eyes fluttered open with the sun shining through her bedroom window

  Amelia's eyes fluttered open with the sun shining through her bedroom window. She squinted her eyes, groaning at the bright light that disturbed her sleep. She groggily shifted her body when she felt the presence of an arm wrapped around her torso.

Her warm blanket covered her body along with the mysterious arm. She shifted her head to find out whose arm it belonged to but froze when the owner moved its body. Her head laid back down on her faux satin pillow as the presence continued moving. Her blanket slid down by an inch as the arm moved up to her forearm. She shivered at the sudden cold touch. Chills ran down her spine as a person's head landed against her head and shoulder.

"Good morning, doll," a husky male voice greeted. "Last night was amazing."

He shifted his head to plant soft kisses on her bare shoulder. Slowly moving up to her neck and her plump cheeks. Her lips curved up to a gentle smile as she slowly shifted her body to face the good man.

He had his million-dollar grin planted on his face with swollen eyes, indicating that he had just woken up. Her hand travelled to the back of his hair, fiddling her fingers with the messy and short curls of his hair. He leaned down and connected his thin chapped lips with her soft full lips.

His hand travelled to her waist as the other traced her smooth thigh with his rough nails. Her fingers tugged the back of his hair, making the man groan in the kiss.

"Rough huh, doll?" he muttered with a low growl with their lips still attached.

She smirked and let out a soft laugh. He broke the kiss and hovered over her with the blanket hiding their bare skin. He pulled himself down and brushed his lips against hers, letting a shaky breath escaped her mouth.

"You're mine."

His roughly crashed his lips on hers and—

Her eyes shot open with the same scorching sun on her face. The alarm blared from her side table. She slammed it shut with her hand and groaned in exhaustion. She threw her slippers on the window, hoping it would slap the sun away but of course, it didn't work.

She turned around, facing the other side of her room when she realised the dream that she just had. She muttered curse words to herself, not knowing why she even dreamt about the man.

Riff? Out of everyone? Riff?!

She didn't have anyone who talked to her other than Riff. No one bothered her as he did. No one talked down to her and pissed her off as he did. No one was too nice to her like Riff. A sensual dream in which she believed they slept together all occurred because of last night's event.

The small bickering session they both had and the laughs they shared. Even though Riff had insulted and annoyed her in many ways, she couldn't get it out of her head. It was hard not to forget as it made her feel good about herself and she hasn't felt it in a long time. She felt it with Riff. She didn't know why but he somehow made her feel something which she didn't know she has been craving all this while.