29.

Amelia walked hand-in-hand with the man she loved most

Amelia walked hand-in-hand with the man she loved most. They walked through the field where the couple shared their first kiss. It was finally just the two of them and no one else. Their weeks have been filled with the Jets, the Sharks and other people. There will always be someone bothering their private moments.

Riff hovered over the girl as they lay together in bed. Their lips were over each other as their hands travelled up each other's bodies. Riff sucked on her upper lip while she nibbled on his bottom lip. It gets heated by the second. His hand travelled to the strap on her shoulder, slowly pulling it off. Her hand moved beneath his shirt, touching his skin with her cold fingertips.

Riff let out a soft sigh as he pulled away from her lips. He moved down to her neck, placing soft and gentle kisses on her sweet spots. She moaned in pleasure as her other hand moved to the back of his head.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Amelia's attention diverted to her front door knocking and she tapped the man's torso.

"There's someone at the front door," Amelia said.

He groaned, "They can wait."

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Amelia! Riff! We're here!"

"Hello??"

"The ice cream will melt!"

They heard the voices shout from the front door. Amelia giggled and looked at Riff who was visibly annoyed.

"No, my boys can't wait."

He groaned in frustration as she pushed him aside. She pulled up her bra strap and stood up from her bed. She neatened herself before leaving the room and opening the door to greet her Jets.

Riff swirled the girl around as they happily walked through the field. She lets go of Riff and sat in the same spot where the two would usually sit. Ironically, it was the same spot where Amelia first surprised Riff that she smoked weed.

From then on, the two would sit at the exact spot. Grass stopped growing there due to the amount of time they had spent together in the field.

Her relationship with the Jets had grown healthier. Ice was accepting of her presence and the two became close. Ice became protective of her, behaving like an older brother. Karen was proud of him. It was a big change but Amelia liked it. Balkan had found himself a nice lady that grew attached to the Jet girls. Amelia was happy for him but was still oblivious that Balkan once had feelings for her.

Both Balkan and Riff preferred it that way. That history was between the two men. No one else needed to know what happened. They promised to keep it a secret. Balkan didn't want Amelia to be awkward with him, and neither did Riff want Amelia to feel uncomfortable.