~○2○~

THE NEXT DAY:

It was the next day, preparations for the arrival of the Minister's Daughter was taking place.

2 hours later, it was around 11 am, a carriage arrived with a few horses in the front and back. From the carriage came out a young beautiful girl. She was 19 years old.

She wore a pink silk hanbok

She wore a pink silk hanbok. She had long black hair that was styled perfectly. She is a very pretty young lady.

" Aneyonghaseyo abeonim" she gracefully bowed with respect to her father.

" Welcome back my daughter, my Sang Hyun ahh".

The father daughter duo hugged eachother and slowly went in their house. There she met her mother

 There she met her mother

So Min hee.
She is Sang Hyun's mother.

Then the family spoke for awhile and had a wonderful feast.

"Mmm eomma this is soooo good. " Sang Hyun said eating all the food specially prepared for her by her mom.

" Eat up all you want dear, everything is for you only my child" her mom said smiling at her lovingly.

"Sang Hyun ah today evening we will be going to the palace to meet the king and the queens "her father the Minister told her.

" And the you can meet the Princes and the Princess tomorrow."

"Yes father we will do as you say".

TIME SKIP:
The Prime Minister and Sang Hyun meet the king and talk about a few things , the king asks Sang Hyun about her education and her stay in Silla. And then the king spoke about the general affairs.

Then Sang Hyun met the queens.

The queensQueen Yoo and Queen Hwangbo

The queens
Queen Yoo and Queen Hwangbo.

The queens spoke with Sang Hyun asking about how she lived in Silla.

Queen Yoo was staring at Sang Hyun. The queen always favored the Prime  Minister and his family. The Lee clan was a rich and powerful family in Songak.

"You are a talented and beautiful young woman Sang Hyun" queen Yoo said.

"Thank you for your appreciation your highness I am glad to hear those words from you".
Sang Hyun bowed her head in thanks.

Then they had tea and spoke for sometime.
When it was time to leave Sang Hyun had bowed in respect for the queens and left the chambers.

QUEEN YOO POV:
"This girl Sang Hyun is of high status and of a respected family. She would be a great asset if she would be married to one my sons. "

The queen was thinking of all the possibilities of making a close relationship with the Prime Minister and his family .

NO ONE'S POV:
The Prime Minister and Sang Hyun had returned to their home. It was night already and the family had dinner and everyone went to sleep.

SANG HYUN POV:
After eating I came to my room and changed my clothes and lied down on my bed.

" Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day, I'm going to meet my friends after a long time".

Sang hyun thought to herself and slowly drifted off to a deep sleep as she was tired of traveling for a long time.

??PRINCE'S POV:
"Tomorrow will be the day I will be seeing her after a long time. Will she still remember me.?
Whatever it takes , she is mine. I will make her mine........"

He said looking at the moon from his room window, feeling the cool night breeze.
He was only thinking about her all this time.

How was the second ep my  dear readers. I hope you like this. I request you to give me your support by voting for my story.
Do share your comments and scenarios you want I will use them in my next episodes.

Thank you for reading my story.

This writer sends all of her love to the readers.

~♡SARANGHE♡~