~○10○~

They rode along the muddy paths for sometime. Around 30 minutes later, Yo stopped the horse near a small house

 Around 30 minutes later, Yo stopped the horse near a small house

It was a personal house built by Yo and no one knows about it. He got off the horse and was about to get Sang Hyun down, but the girl had already jumped off the horse. She was angry at Yo for doing this, so she started walking by the path they came from.

Yo had seen her walking away and had grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his chest. She was glaring at him and so was he.

" What are you trying to do Yo? Is this another method of yours to bully me huh??". Sang hyun was so mad Yo.

" I've been trying to talk to you for days, I've sent many letters, but I haven't received any response, not one. Why are you so stubborn? Is it because I'm being soft with you?" Yo had brought her into the house and locked the door.

"Have you ever been soft towards me ? You are just using me, just like before, I'm just a toy for you to play wi--..." and before she could utter anymore, Yo had pushed her to the wall and had grabbed her throat squeezing it lightly.

"See, this is what you do always, you use your power over me. Ain't I r-right.." Sang hyun couldn't breathe properly as Yo was choking her this time. He was angry and was clenching his jaw so tight.

Sang hyun tried to pry his hands off of her neck, she had tears in her eyes. And then he let her go. The girl had fallen to the ground coughing searching for air. Yo sat down in front of her and pulled her on his lap. He hugged her and slowly caressed her back. She tries to get off him,but he held het waist.

Yo took a deep breath and spoke to her. " listen to me darling, I've never played with you. Yes I understand I bullied you before, but not now, I have feelings for you, I really do. I never intended to hurt you. That day when I wrote a letter to meet you, I was about to go to you, but the queen mother had summoned me to the palace. And then I met the Songs, and they told us about their proposal, I disagreed. And apologized to them and came out of to meet you. But it was already too late. I'm so sorry Sang Hyun ahh, I didn't intended to hurt you.

Sang hyun was just looking at hime with tears in her eyes. Yo wiped her tears with his thumb and caressed her cheeks.

"I- I thought your getting married, I felt hurt and that's why I ignored you. I'm so sorry Yo. I should've listened you. I fought with you, and didn't reply to you".

"It's fine hyunie, I understand, if I was in your place,I would've done the same thing".

"Did you really mean it when you said that y ou have feelings for me?"

Yo cupped her cheeks and kisses her. Sang hyun had returned the kiss back. Both of them were kissing passionately

After they stopped kissing, Yo had joined their foreheads together

After they stopped kissing, Yo had joined their foreheads together. "Yes my beloved darling, I do have feelings for you. I love you".

"What about you my flower? Do you love me, hmm?"

"Wait let me think.... do I have feelings for you Yo. YES I LOVE YOUUUU".  Sang hyun said it out loudly and and hid her face in her hands. Yo was happy to hear this from his flower. 

After sometime they were walking around holding hands together. They reached a river which was near the forest

Sang hyun had removes her shoes and went into the cold river water

Sang hyun had removes her shoes and went into the cold river water. She called Yo to play with her but he denied. Sang had splashed water onto Yo and he was shocked. He took off his shoes snd went in and carried Sang Hyun bridal style and threw her into the river. She gasped at the sudden throw and frowned at him when she got an idea. She slowly and innocently hugged him, but then she pushed him into the river. Both of them were fully drenched in water. The two had come to rest under the shade of a tree.

The couple spoke for sometime and Sang Hyun had fallen asleep on Yo's lap feeling tired

Yo was happy as he finally confessed to her and his flower had reciprocated the same.

Few hours later, the couple got onto the horse and set off back to the city as it was evening.

Yo had left Sang Hyun at her home and left to his home as well.

Sang was smiling all the while and was sooo happy feeling all ecstatic.

Comment and vote my beloved darlings....