~○20○~

YO'S POV:

I couldn't sleep well because there was something missing. I searched around with my eyes closed and my hands flapping around to find that warmth but I couldn't. I cracked open my eyes and it took some time for me to clear my blurry vision. Running my hands through my face I looked around to see Sang Hyun missing. Where is she ? Did she leave me? But why ?.....

I quickly got off my bed and ran out the door. I was tensed and nervous. The servants flinched when I opened the door abruptly and walked out. As I searched around hoping my beloved darling would be here somewhere. I found a silhouette standing by the foutain and gazing at the moon.

She hadn't noticed me yet and I quietly dismissed the servants and walked close to her and backhugged my girl. Sang hyun flinched a little but then calmed down knowing it was me.

"What are you doing here all alone darling? I was worried that you left me.."

"I just woke up sometime ago and it was suffocating to wear that heavy dress, so I asked the servants for some change of clothes."

Yo turned her around and held her close. He carefully held her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. As he was about to kiss,he suddenly had a vision...

In that vision he saw Sang Hyun. But she was different. The girl was wearing different clothes. Yo hadn't seen something like that before. There were weird things moving on the streets. The buildings looked very differently and the people as well.

He saw Sang Hyun standing in the middle of the busy streets. She had tears in her eyes. The vehicles in the roads were moving fastly. He desperately tried to reach her but couldn't.

"Sang Hyun please come back. Don't stand, there it's dangerous."

" Yo please listen to me. I want you to put an end to whatever your planning to do. Whatever you choose to do has an effect on us, our future. And it would affect our future lives as well. Please think before you do something. Yo I trust you."

And then the girl disappeared into thin air.

Waiting to be kissed, but haven't yet, Sang Hyun frowned and opened her eyes to see Yo had his eyes closed but tears flowing.

She slowly touched his cheeks and called him. "Yo what's wrong? Yo flinched and opened his eyes. He hugged her tightly and cried. Sang hyun didn't know what to do. Why was he crying? What happened to him suddenly. She slowly caressed his back and asked him again,"what happened Yo?"

" please don't leave me darling. Whatever I did, and im going to do, I did it for you, for us t- to be together. Please don't leave me".

Sang hyun sensed that something had happened to make Yo fear so much. She then remembered what Baek Ah told her.

FLASHBACK:

"Sang hyun ahh you need to know something..."

Baek Ah had told sang hyun all about how Yo had conspired and became a king. From the plotting of killing king Hyejong and using Hae soo as a bait for Wang So to keep him away from everything and the astrologers words about the future.

Everything lies in the hands of sang hyun. She could either create a flourishing future or make way to a path of destruction.

FLASHBACK END

"Don't worry Yo. You have me. I would never leave you, I'll always stay with you. It's a promise over my life."

Sang hyun led Yo to his room. She helped him lie down and Yo had pulled her down to him. "Sleep with me, I fall asleep without any fear when your beside me". Yo told her.

Sang hyun nodded and slept beside him. Yo held her close and put his head over her chest. She caressed his face and pecked his forehead.

"Sleep peacefully Yo, I'll always stay with you. And when you wakeup, I'll be the first person you see."

Yo had fallen asleep very soon but Sang hyun had many thoughts running around in her mind.

What was sang hyun going to do. What had Yo planned to do in the future. Whatever happens, she had decided to do everything in her power to stop Yo from turning into a tyrant and protect him, her friends, she considered as family and goryeo as well.

After a looooooooooooong time, an update. Sorry for being late my darlings. I had bought a new phone and my online classes started, so yeah I'm kinda busy.

But I promise to update sooner.

Read, vote and comment my beloved darlings.