~○17○~

A MONTH LATER:

That weird feeling you get as if someone is watching over you but you cannot find anyone like that? Sang Hyun felt the same. Everytime she's out of her home, she feels as if someone's watching her. Maybe it was just her imagination??.. Han seo had searched around the place to find anyone suspicious, but he couldn't find anyone.

Two days later, Sang Hyun had gone out to the market . She had bought a few cosmetics, some hair accessories and other things she wanted. As Sang Hyun was walking, she felt a tug in her heart. Her heart started beating fastly. She turned around and frantically searched for something or someone. Amidst the crowd was a familiar pair of dragon eyes staring at her. She was shocked to see those eyes. Sang tried to go closer and find the person. But the mysterious person had already left from the place. Sang hyun felt restless. She was scared, worried and nervous.

Few minutes later, Sang Hyun and Ah Ro were sitting in an inn. Sang hyun was thinking deeply. Who was that mysterious man ? Why did her heart race suddenly? Why did he have those eyes that belonged to Yo, her Yo. Could it be him? But wasn't Yo dead?

As night arrived, Sang Hyun had her dinner and went to sleep. She was tired and restless. But she fell asleep deeply. Sometime later, a mysterious man who had his face covered with a mask and hat had entered the house of the Lee's. He stealthily and sneakily walked past the guards. He opened the window and jumped in. He saw the girl sleeping. He had slowly sat beside her and admired her features. He slowly caressed her cheeks with his fingers.

And then he slowly took off his hat and mask. The famous smirk of his had adorned his face.

WANG YO is back

WANG YO is back. He looked different. Had his hair down and had grown a beard. Yo had turned even more handsome and manly(😍😍). He was just staring at her with heart in his eyes.

"I'm back my darling. This time no one can separate us. I'll make sure we get together. If anyone tries to interfere between us, I'll make they die pathetically..".

Yo couldn't resist anymore and kissed her lips. It was a slow and sensual kiss. He kissed he slowly as to not wake her up. He went down and kissed her jaw and reached her neck and bit and sucked on her skin leaving a hickey. Sang hyun smelt like roses so Yo was smooching her neck and nibbled her.

Yo controlled himself or sang hyun would wake up and see him. Yo walked to Sang Hyun's desk and had written a letter. And then he covered himself looked at his darling and jumped out the window and mixed in the darkness.

The next day as the sun rised and the rays fell in the room through the curtains.. Sang hyun had woken up and stretched herself. She reached the bedside table and searched for some water with her eyes closed. But she only felt something like a paper. She opened her eyes and saw a paper neatly folded and took it in her hands. Who could've kept it here. The door to her room is locked so.. that means..... Sang hyun looked at the window. It was open and she was very sure she had closed it the day before.

Sang hyun felt nervous and she opened the letter. She it's contents her eyes widened.

Hello my darling. You look really beautiful. I missed you soo much. But don't worry about anything. I'm back and this time no one can separate us. I'll make you mine. Remember that you are only MINE. Ahh and also I've given a present for you. Do check the mirror as soon as uou read the letter.

As soon as she read the letter, Sang Hyun stumbled towards the mirror in her room and looked it. Sang hyun almost screamed at what she saw in the mirror. He neck and cleavage was covered with multiple red hickeys. She slowly touched them with her fingers and winced.

Who would do such a thing to her? How did she not know of anything that happened yesterday night? Could it be Yo? The letter clearly addressed her as darling. And the only person who called her that was Yo. But he died. It's been three years since his death. Then how could this all happen. All this doesn't make any sense. But the letter and the hickeys on the body says otherwise.

This time Sang Hyun had dressed up herself and covered all the hickeys with makeup and left her hair down in the front. She did not want anyone seeing this. If someone questioned her, what would she say. The fact that she is betrothed to someone and got hickeys from a stranger would surely stir up unwanted problems.

IN THE TEMPLE:

Yo had met his mother. The queen Yoo had grown old with white hair on her her head. She was shocked to see her son alive and healthy sitting in front of her.

The two had been talking alot. They discussed of what happened in those three years and how everything had changed. The queen mother had also informed Yo that the king Hyejong was suffering from some type of disease but not sure of what. The only ones who know about that were Wang So, Hae soo and Chae ryung a servant.

Yo had plotted a hideous plan along with his brother Wang Won. Wang Won had seduced the servant Chae ryung and used her to poison the king with mercury added to his bath.

Few months later when the king was bathing, he felt sick and breathless. And at that moment Yo along with Won and a few soldiers had entered the place. Hae Soo was terrified to see him alive again.

The king Hyejong had died in the bath water and Soo was conspired as the culprit. Wang So had no choice but to accept that Yo would become the king in order to save Soo.

Eventually Yo had become the king of Goryeo, king Jeongjong.

King Yo had taken over the throne. He wore his royal robes and had entered the throne room. He sat on the throne smirking at his brothers who were kneeling in respect to him.

He had fulfilled the first half of his plan. Now he had to bring his queen and have her beside him. His  beloved darling, his Sang hyun.

Vote and comment darlings..

Vote for my story....🤔🤔🤫