~○8○~

Few days passed and Sang Hyun goes to the palace, meets her friends and also meets prince Yo.

Yo would often pull her into an empty room and they would kiss, they don't speak but only kiss.

What does this mean? Why would the rude prince Yo show interest in a girl whom he has been bullying since he was a child?

Everytime they kiss, Sang Hyun would feel butterflies 🦋 🦋 in her stomach. She would have these weird feelings. Her heart races everytime she would see Yo. She would feel ecstatic when they kiss, and yearn for more. Every moment they share a look she would blush and he would smirk.

Sang Hyun wanted to know the reason of Yo's behavior towards her. He would be sweet and flirty towards her, but then he would be his normal cold and rude self to the others. He used to bully her before, but what changed him?

Sang hyun had fallen in love, but the very clever girl on other things is dumb to not notice this.

Its been three days since she visited the palace. She was at her room thinking about all the possible reasons for Yo's change towards her.

"What if Yo loves me?could that be possible" she was biting her nails and contemplating her thoughts.

Yo on the other hand, was in his room lying on his bed facing the ceiling with one arm under his head and the other on his chest. He hadn't seen his darling in three days, he felt empty without her. His heart ached for its beloved flower.

Yo was deep in thoughts. What was the reason his heart yearns for her. Is this love?

"When she is with me, I feel so happy and content. But when she is not around, I feel lonely and sad. She makes my heart race with her beautiful smile. Everything I see gives me happiness. The moon I've been watching before  felt felt lonely, all alone in the sky. But now, even the mere appearance of it makes me happy. I may be rude towards others,but het soft doe eyes makes me weak and my anger subsides. Is this what LOVE feels like. Am I in love with her? "

Yo thought about that question throughout the night and had slept with a determined answer.

Am I in love with her??

💓🥰Yes I am😍💘

THE NEXT DAY:

Yo had written a letter and sent one of his servants to deliver it to the Prime Minister's house, specifically to Sang Hyun immediately.

Few mins later,the servant had arrived at the Prime Minister's house and delivered it to Sang Hyun.

This is what was in the letter:

My beloved darling, I would like to meet you and tell you something important. Meet me where the sun shines, where the land looks like little balls of fire.

Sang Hyun had read the letter once, twice and thrice.  And then she folded the letter properly and kept it aside from others eyes. Sang hyun had rested for sometime and got up and freshened up and changed into a new hanbok.

 Sang hyun had rested for sometime and got up and freshened up and changed into a new hanbok

And went out to the designated place by walk. She didn't want anyone to know of where she is going but she had her guard Han Seo with her.

Sometime later, she arrived at the place and Han Seo had left to be a little far so she can be alone.

She was nervous as to why Yo would ask to meet her in this place. She was walking around and admiring the flowers. 30 minutes passed and Yo had not arrived yet.

3 hours passed and Yo had not arrived. She felt broken, why would he do this? Did he play with her again? The sun had set, the sky was getting darker, and Sang Hyun felt like crying, she was so happy to see him, but he didn't come yet.

She had no hope that Yo would come anymore. Sang hyun slowly walked away crying

She told Han Seo to leave her alone and she walked with pain and tears

She told Han Seo to leave her alone and she walked with pain and tears. It had started raining heavily, even the sky feels sad for Sang Hyun.

YO POV:

I ran as soon as possible and mounted my horse, I was so worried and tensed,  I hope sang hyun isn't mad at me. I didn't care even if was raining. I reached thr place and searched for her. I called her name hoping she would be there. Sang hyun! Sang Hyun ah, SANG HYUN AHH !!!!!

I slowly left the place feeling angry at myself for I had hurt her. I hurt my darling......