~○6○~

TWO DAYS LATER:

Sang hyun had got ready to leave for the palace to meet her friends aka the Princes and the Princess. This is what she is wearing

 This is what she is wearing

And her hairstyle

She set off to damiwon to meet them in her horse

She set off to damiwon to meet them in her horse. Few mins later she reached there and got off her horse.

She walked along with Han Seo who was always tagging along with her. Sang Hyun and Han Seo were best friends too.

As Sang Hyun was walking somebody hopped in front of her. It was the 10th prince or the cute Eun.

 It was the 10th prince or the cute Eun

"Sang hyun ahh let's go , come with me..." eun was hopping holding Sang Hyun's hand.

"Okay okay but where are we going?"

"Let's go, to the hall , I have sooooo many snacks, and it's all for us. I prepared for you, ka-ja" Eun said exaggerated.

"Arraseo let's go and eat, I'm hungry too"

Then Sang Hyun nodded towards Han Seo and left to go somewhere.

The duo were running together giggling with eachother.

As they reached the hall, there were two people who were munching on the snacks that were kept on the table.

"YAHHHH" Eun yelled so loudly and the two flinched by the sound. They slowly turned around and it was

 They slowly turned around and it was

Baek ah and Jung

( just imagine them having a shocked reaction.)

"Yah you two, why would you eat this, I specially arranged that for Sang Hyun and you two are eating this.... hmph" Eun was stomping his foot and yelling with an obvious pout on his face.

" hmm I didn't know that it was for Sang hyun" Jung said still munching on the biscuits".

"It's alright you can eat them, Eun-ah don't scold them it's okay" said Sang Hyun.

After sometime of arguments and yelling everyone settled down with new batch honey biscuits and other treats with freshly brewed tea.

The four of them were talking and singing etc. And sometime later Baek Ah had drawn a picture of Sang Hyun and gifted it to her.

FEW HOURS LATER:

It was 5pm and Sang Hyun had left to find Yeon Hwa because she hadn't seen her since she arrived in the morning.

She asked a servant and the servant told her that princess Yeon Hwa was in the bathhouse.

But Yeon Hwa had actually left the bathhouse and went somewhere else.

Sang Hyun walked off to find her friend and arrived at the bathhouse.

She entered and called for Yeon Hwa, but the princess was nowhere to be seen.

" I think she's not here" Sang Hyun thought to herself.

She had walked around the pool of water. It had an amazing scent of rose oil. Sang Hyun bent down and touched the water with her hands and was playing with it for awhile. Then she decided to leave to find her friend. And when she got up and turned around she......

Was shocked to see....

A cliffhanger...

This chapter wasn't what I had planned to write, so it's it's a kind of a filler. But the next chapter contains something....😉🤫😏

I won't be saying what it is..  wait to find out..

Like my story, please vote for it.
And comment your opinions, it matters alot to me.