~○23○~

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD....!!!!

And very soon Yo switched off the lights and leaned in to kiss her. The two shared a kiss that was passionate and intimate.

The way Yo kissing her explained how much he missed Sang Hyun and the girl could understand him.

Sang hyun wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed Yo in the same pace. Eventhough she was mad at him for his wrongdoings,  she could not avoid him.

The heart seeks only pure unconditional love. It needs nothing else to survive but only the love and care of a genuine person.

Detaching himself from her lips to let her breathe, Yo had lowered himself to her jaw and gently left wet kisses and reached her neck. He sucked and nibbled on her smooth and  soft skin leaving small dark hickeys as he claimed her as his.

Not being able to control the feeling of Yo's lips on her neck, she bit her lips to suppress her moans that tried to escape her mouth and tugged his hair in pleasure.

Yo pulled back to look at his love with passion and lust in his eyes.

Seeing him looking at her with sooo much passion only made her want to get destroyed by this beast and surrender to him.

"My darling, I want you so bad, I want to devour you, show you how much I love you". Yo said as he nuzzle his nose on her neck.

"I am yours Yo, since forever and I'll always be yours".

Sang hyun gasped when Yo had removed her clothes in an instant. Sang hyun pulled his top aways and he took off his clothes as well.

Being naked under him made Sang Hyun feel embarrassed and she tried to cover her chest only for Yo to hold her hands and pinned them above her head.

"You don't have to be shy around me my darling".

Yo once again leaned down to kiss her. He roamed his hands on her smooth skin and caressed her curves as she squirmed feeling ticklish.

Yo lowered himself and kissed the valley of her chests. He slowly kissed her bosoms making Sang Hyun clench the sheets under. He sucked and bit her bosoms and left purple  hickeys all over.

Going further down, he gently kissed her womanhood which was covered by a piece of cloth.  Sang hyun groaned in pleasure as Yo removed the only cloth that covered her body and kissed that place once again.

"You are only mine Sang Hyun. You, your perfect body and your pure soul, everything belongs to me ".

Sang hyun only nodded not able to speak anything.

Sang hyun gasped and tugged Yo's hair when she felt his lips on her most sensitive part of her body.

Throughout the night the two had pleasured eachother. They did not go further than touching and kissing.

"We will go further, when we get married my darling.  Eventhough I want to make you mine totally,I'll  wait till our wedding so that you don't have to be scared or nervous about it"

Listening to Yo's words made her smile and the love for him and respect only increased.

The two had drifted off to sleep in eachothers arms feeling warm and content.

Sang hyun opened her eyes and adjusted her vision to bright sunlight seeping through the windows. As she tried to get up, a big muscular hand was wrapped around her waist tightly.

She turned around to see Yo staring at her with a smile. Sang Hyun leaned closer and pecked his lips and giggled seeing his reaction.

"I love you Yo" Sang hyun said kissing his cheeks again.

"I love you too my darling" Yo replied as he kissed her left shoulder and the little scar that happened because of the arrow.

Yo liked to touch Sang Hyun's left shoulder as she had two beautiful moles above her collar bone.

Sang hyun once told him that the two moles were considered as herself and Yo.

The duo had got up and quickly dressed up. And they left for the palace as Yo had to attend some meeting with the Ministers and Sang Hyun followed him as he wanted her with him.

A little intimate and romantic chapter. Vote and  comment your opinions on this.