~○11○~

A week had passed since the confession of the former enemies. They haven't told anyone about their relationship, as the two wanted to keep it a secret for the time.

Our third prince Yo wanted to give something for his beloved darling. A little gift maybe. So he decided to go to the market area. He changed into common clothes and left to the market. He was walking around and stopped near a certain shop. He carefully searched for a specific gift that would look pretty on his flower and indeed he chose one

 He carefully searched for a specific gift that would look pretty on his flower and indeed he chose one

It was a pretty hairpin for his pretty girl. He decided to buy it and then walked around, thinking he may find something else for his girl.

Yo also found a store where they sell the most expensive and pure makeup products. He bought them as well.

Our Sang hyun also wanted to gift something to Yo

Our Sang hyun also wanted to gift something to Yo. So she had got the Yin Yang jade and made it into a pendant

 So she had got the Yin Yang jade and made it into a pendant

It was a dragon tiger jade.
Sang hyun had packed it up and wrote a letter to Yo asking him to meet up by the bridge and sent it off by a servant.

TIMESKIP:

The two had met at the bridge.  Sang hyun and Yo were smiling at eachother.

This is what they wore:

The two hugged for sometime and when Sang Hyun tried to break the hug, Yo wouldn't let her go. Instead he held her cheeks and kissed her lips. It was a soft passionate kiss. Sang Hyun's eyes widened as they were kissing in the public, but Yo wouldn't give a duck about it.

Finally he let her go saw that his flower was blushing hard. They walked around a little and then Yo had stepped in front of her and gave her his gifts without saying anything.

She just frowned when he handed a parcel like thing. So set sat on a rock nearby and opened it. By the time she opened and saw the things in it, the frown in her face changed to a wide grin.

She squealed in happiness, Sang Hyun then took the hairpin and gave it to Yo. The man was confused as to why she was giving it to him. " Did she not like it?" He thought to himself as he raised his brows at her.

"Put it on my hair your majesty" Sang Hyun said sarcastically as she bowed 90° degrees.

Yo gave a chuckle, but then he had slowly put it on her hair as it was his first time to do such a thing.

As Sang Hyun turned around, Yo was awestruck. Sang hyun is a beauty, but the hairpin he gave had accentuated her beautiful appearance evenmore.

Sang had suddenly gasped which startled Yo, but then she took a small box that looked like a chest. Inside it was the Yin and Yang jade pendant. She had given one to Yo.

Yo was shocked to say any word because the Yin and Yang jade is a powerful stone and a family heirloom too. He was happy that Sang Hyun considered him as her other half and gave him something so precious and powerful.

Yo had took one of the pendants and put it around Sang Hyun's neck. And then he had asked her to put the other one for him.

Sang Hyun had trouble putting the pendant around Yo's neck, because he was  very tall compared to Sang Hyun. The girl had stood on her tippy toes to put it couldnt.Yo was playing with her and seeing her struggle made him smile.

Sang Hyun huffed and then she had grabbed his collar and pulled him down. "This girl got some guts" he thought.

After successfully putting the pendant around him she grinned, but only then she had noticed of how close their faces were. Sang hyun shyly smiled and pecked his cheeks and then his lips. Yo smiled and did the same.

The two had picked up this habit of kissing cheeks and then the lips.

Yo was anything but good.
Sang hyun was anything but bad. The two together form a positive leverage.
Fate had tied them together.

Everything in life comes with a price. Everyone in life goes through hardship to gain something.

Will their love be strong enough for them to hold onto. They are happy now,but happiness doesn't last long......

How is the chapter my darlings.
I request you guys to vote and comment...

Love you....
And Happy KIM SEOKJIN DAY💜💜