~○13○~

PRECAP:

"And then I saw those eyes. Those familiar dragon eyes".

Slight mature content ahead:

"Shh darling, don't shout its just me". And then he slowly took his hand away.

Sang hyun was stunned to see him. In her room, ontop of her. That is when she noticed him. Yo was wearing his night pajamas. His always tied hair hung loosely around his shoulder.

"Wh-what are you doing here Yo? Your not supposed to be here". The girl was scared as to why he was here. She was worried, what would she do if her parents found out...?

"I'm here to see you my hyunahh". Yo caressed her face and then quickly he hovered over her. Yo held her hands above her head. Before the girl could say something he kissed her again

 Before the girl could say something he kissed her again

Sang hyun widened her eyes and was frozen. Not getting any reply from her, Yo did something. He had actually squeezed her left boob.

Sang Hyun gasped and Yo inserted his tongue in her mouth. And slowly she gave into the kiss.

Their kiss was passionate and rough.

The kiss continued for sometime and Sang Hyun couldn't breathe and she tapped his chest many times.

Finally Yo stopped kissing her, their foreheads were connected. Yo had lost in his eyes. His girl was under  him, he kissed her, in her room at the middle of the night.

Sang Hyun was breathing heavily. Yo couldn't get enough. His flower was wearing something skimpy at night. He wondered if anyone saw this.

Yo balanced himself on his elbow and looked at her. And then his fingers hooked at the knot of her dress, he was about to pull it off but sang hyun held his hands to stop him.

"Yo don't do this"sang hyun was embarrassed by this. She was shy not scared. But Yo did not listen to her. He pulled off the knot, the girl was blushing and turned her head not to see him feeling shy.

 He pulled off the knot, the girl was blushing and turned her head not to see him feeling shy

He left soft butterfly kisses on her chest(she was still covered). He licked and nibbled on her soft milky skin.

As he nibbled her upper chest,his other hand had slowly lifted her nightgown upto her thighs. Sang hyun squirmed under his hold.

He ran his fingers along her exposed leg. She had goosebumps all over her body. She felt breathless, everything was new to her . She's never been touched like this before.

Yo again devoured her lips. She held his shoulders tightly.

The warm and fresh spring night, the moon shining on the couple as they kissed and kissed and kissed eachother. Sang hyun tangled her nimble fingers in his black locks.

Sometime later, Sang Hyun's head was on Yo's chest and Yo was caressing her cheeks. All Yo wanted was this. His beloved in his arms, every night.

The duo spoke for awhile. As Yo was saying something he waited for a reply but didn't get one. When he looked down, he saw his precious girl sleeping on his chest. Cheek puffed up, long eyelashes, soft cherry lips,etc,etc,etc.....

Yo could go on saying all of her beautiful aspects. He leaned down and pecked her lips and he slept with her.

It was around 4am, Yo woke up because he had to leave to the palace before anyone knowing.

As he tried to get up he found that Sang Hyun had wrapped her hands around him tightly. He gave a nervous sigh and slowly pried her hands away but she stirred in her sleep and woke up.

Yo got up and fixed his clothes. Sang Hyun sat up and was just blinking at him with sleepy doe eyes. He chuckled and sat beside her. He got close to her and brought up her coat( I dunno what's that) over her shoulder and tied the knot again.

"Darling I have to go know, but we'll see soon alright" Yo caressed her cheeks and kissed her to which she responded immediately.

As he was about to jump out of the window, he turned around and said "don't keep the window open at nights, it's not safe for you" his normal tone changed into a smirk.

"Well keep the window open, but only for me" Yo gave his signature smirk and jumped out.

How is it readers? I hope you like. Please vote for my story darlings.

This story will be over with a few chapters. Maybe 20 or 22....

Saranghe 🙈💜💜