~○22○~

Sang hyun just stared at Yo with a blank face as he questioned her about her well-being.

Not getting an answer Yo frowned at his girl.

Before he could ask her anymore, Sang Hyun had slapped him hard. Yo's face turned to the right side.

"Is this why you've become a king? Killing everyone as you wish. What are you even thinking Yo? Do you think everything will be alright if you kill everyone. They're your brothers for God's sake!!"

"I just wanted to protect you so that we could be together happily. I need this throne for us to be togeth-..."

"Killing innocent people and acquiring power so we can be together. Do you know what your even saying? I dont want to live a life knowing people i care about dieing for my happiness. This is just insane Yo" Sang hyun cut him off saying.

Sang hyun got off the bed slowly as her left hand hurt. And Yo helped her stand up. She walked to door deciding to leave him for sometime alone despite Yo's protests.

As Sang Hyun reached the door, she turned around and said

"Yo please listen to me. I want you to put an end to whatever your planning to do. Whatever you choose to do has an effect on us, our future. And it would affect our future lives as well. Please think before you do something. Yo I trust you".

As she said those words and left Yo was struck with the vision he had before. Those were the same words Sang Hyun had told him in his vision. A lone tear left his eye as Yo sat on the mattress with a thud.

Sang hyun had decided to go to Damiwon and find about Eun and Soon-Deok. Reaching there she found Wang Jung and Wang Baek Ah standing outside and talking to eachother.

As they noticed her, the two quickly rushed to Sang Hyun and flooded her with questions and she replied to them as well.

"We were worried when Soo told us that Brother Yo took you away" Jung voiced out.

"I'm fine, it just hurts a little, and don't worry I'm okay. How are Eun and Soon-Deok? Are they alright?"

"Eun woke up but Soon-Deok is still unconscious" said Baek Ah.

The trio had entered the room where Eun and Soon-Deok were treated.

Inside the room were Wang So, Wang Eun, Hae soo and Soon-Deok.

The three were speaking as the latter was still unconscious and sleeping.

As soon the door opened, everyone looked to find Jung, Baek Ah and Sang Hyun.

Eun started crying seeing Sang Hyun. He clearly remembered the way she just jumped in to save them.

"Sang hyuniee, I'm soo thankful to you. Without you, me and Soon-Deok wouldn't be alive right now. Thank you so much my friend".

As Eun was about to kneel in gratitude, Sang Hyun quickly stopped him from doing so.

"Eun your my best friend. I would do anything to help you. You don't have to thank me. Friends don't expect anything in return. I just hope that your safe and happy".

Its been two weeks and as the days passed,Sang Hyun stayed at Damiwon. She was treated time to time by Soo. And the girl recovered soon.

Soon-Deok woke up as well. Sang hyun had told them to stay at her house,the Lee household.
It is a safe place and they would be taken care of very well.