~○14○~

Days passed like the wind.. days into weeks, weeks into months.

The relationship between Yo and Sang Hyun grew stronger. They were inseparable. Going on dates, sneaking into sang hyun's room at night, intense makeout sessions, alot of things were happening.

The two had promised to be together and tell everything they had in mind. They had no secrets to hide.

As the time passed and  their love flourished beautifully.

But the people of goryeo were suffering due to the drought and there was no water and crops were drying out. So the royals had decided to perform a rain ritual.

Queen Yoo wanted her son, Yo to perform it. But unfortunately, the unwanted son of hers, Wang So, the third prince had performed the rain ritual and it had started raining heavily. Everyone were happy and praised the 3rd prince.

But two people were boiling in anger i.e, Queen Yoo and Prince Yo.

The queen was angry at this and she slapped Yo for his incompetent behavior. She also yelled at for changing into a different person.

"You have changed alot Yo, what is going on in your mind? Do you not want the throne and it's glory? Have you decided of leaving everything..

It's all because of that girl isn't it? I knew it.. how could you change yourself for a woman? Remember this Yo, that girl Sang Hyun, can never be an equal to you. She has to be under your feet. Did you get it?" The queen roared and Yo replied with a Yes.

Yo was angry at every word his mother said. He was gritting his teeth and clenched his fists tightly in anger. His mother was insulting him too much. He has been trying to appease his mother by doing many things. But the woman was too greedy and self- centered to understand all this.

Yo then excused himself and went to his room. He yelled in anger and broke many things in his room.

On the other hand, Sang Hyun had followed the third prince to check up on him, because she knows about the queen and her anger.

Sang hyun had heard the conversation between them. She felt sad hearing the queen didn't like her.

As Yo went out of the queen's chamber to his room, he hadn't noticed Sang Hyun behind him.

Sang Hyun had slowly entered his room to see everything broken and a heavily breathing Yo. She was sad to see him like this.

Yo's back was turned against her, so he hadn't noticed her presence. Sang hyun had called him in a low whisper, " Yo".

Yo quickly turned around and stared at her. His eyes held no emotion. Sang hyun tried to hold his hand but he moved away. This hurted sang hyun but she didn't care about it.

" Yo please don't be mad about this, everything will be fine. Being angry doesn't give you anything. It's ju-..." before she could utter another word, Yo had his hands around her neck and pushed her towards the wall. He was enraged at this moment.

"What do you know? How dare you tell me to forget all this? Everyday in my life I've been trying to do something big so my mother would acknowledge me. She wanted me to have the throne. And I, I have been failing in most of the opportunities I get. Ever since in I fell in love, everything changed. And do you know why? Huh, it's all because of YOU.. because of you, everything is messed up.Im so annoyed by this".

Yo yelled at her face. He was choking her. The poor girl had tears streaming down her face and was finding it difficult to breathe.

She never thought that Yo would do something like this, atleast not to her. Sang hyun tried to pry her hands off of her throat. Yo was clouded with anger that he forgot to see his love was struggling in his hold.