Abdominal Wall Transplant Anyone?

I'm caught up on the current season of Grey's. I like it better than season 17. I see that they are trying to make it like the early season's MAGIC but it's still lacking that spark. What are your thoughts about this season?

Gen's POV

"We haven't done one of these in a long time." Alex shares as we devour a large pizza at one of our favorite places.

" Alex shares as we devour a large pizza at one of our favorite places

"Well, our lives have been crazy, to say the least."

"Yeah, I almost went to jail."

"I quit my job and adopted another baby."

"Jo dumped me for good and..."

"Gerard died."

"And he left you with a shit tone of money."

"And more problems that I can't solve."

"You'll find a cure. I know you will."

"When? Before Maddie dies or my son. I...time is not on my hand and..."

"You need to stop focusing on what you can't do and more on what you can."

"That's your advice?" I question.

"Here." Alex reaches for another slice. "Think of all of the help you're giving the hospital by being back as Chief in three departments. We have been drowning without you, and it's been amazing to have you back. Think about that. Your patients have a place to be seen by you, and...things can only get better from here."

"Wow."

"What?" He asks me with pizza sauce all over his face.

"Almost going to prison has changed you into some..."

"You can say it." He teases me.

"No, I wi..."

"I'm the wise one now."

"Wow." I hit his shoulder. "Now you're just full of yourself."

"I can get wiser with age." Alex exclaims.