Fake Cancer and Apologizes

Can't wait for you all to read the surprises I have planned.

Gen's POV

"You're doing what?" I asked Meredith in disbelief after she told me that she was still looking for an alternative for Cerone's polymer. "You have all legal rights to the polymer. Why not use it?"

"Because I don't want Cerone anywhere near my research now after she tried to taint my mother's reputation. I...I need to find something else so that I won't think about it every time I see my mini livers." Meredith explains.

"So Wilson and you are still studying the mice and seeing which one survives?"

"Yep and so far they're all dying." Meredith explains. Jo and Alex approach us. "Jimi Hendrix died." Meredith tells Jo.

"No!" Jo exclaims with disappointment.

"That happened kind of a while ago." Alex comments in confusion.

"No, Jimi Hendrix is a liverless mouse." Jo clarifies for him.

"Hmm. I thought he was a guitar genius."

"We're trying the seven different polymers I found to see if any of them can be used instead of Cerone's

"We're trying the seven different polymers I found to see if any of them can be used instead of Cerone's. And we named the mice. It's easier than numbers." Jo explains.

"I thought you won the legal rights to the polymer." Alex states.

"Which is what I said." I add.

"I don't want Cerone's polymer anywhere near my mini livers if I can help it." Meredith explains. "And no Jimi Hendrix is dead and Elvis..."

"Has left the building." Alex jokes and Jo hits his chest.

"Anyway, Hellmouth is watching them now

"Anyway, Hellmouth is watching them now. You have the next shift." Meredith instructs Jo. "I mean, we really have to come up with something if we're gonna..."

"Beat Marie Cerone!" Jo declares.

"Which you already did but are choosing not to use it." I argue.

"No. Save lives!" Meredith corrects us both. "If we're gonna save lives, Wilson.