Damage Control

I loved writing the weed cookie episode. It was so much fun and even more enjoyable reading your comments. I hope you enjoy this update.

3rd Person's POV

Zola walks down the stairs hearing Andrew singling sad songs on while playing his guitar again. She stops and stares at him. "Hey. Come on." Meredith tells her daughter needing to get the kids off to school.

"Is it hard to learn to play guitar?" Zola asks her mom.

"Apparently yes." She responds.

"I can't understand what he's singing." Zola comments.

"And let's be thankful for that." Meredith continues to place her Harper Avery award along with her mother's into her work bag.

"Mom, your trophies." Zola says with a worried tone. "Are you bringing them to show and tell?"

"No. Show and tell is when you're proud of something. This is more like...if Mommy bought milk and it was spoiled, and I have to return it." Meredith explains and Andrew begins to sing louder. She goes over to him and places her hand on the guitar stopping his playing. "Andrew, I'm going to work. At the hospital. Remember, the big building with a lot of sick people inside? Would you like to come?" She asks.

"I already called in sick." Andrew replies.

"You know you're not sick."

"My whole body just...it hurts okay?" Andrew complains. "I'm sick." Meredith takes the guitar from him and forces him to get up.

"How come Maggie's friend never has to take a bath and we do?" Zola asks.

"Because he's European." Meredith answers. "Would you get your brother and sister please?" Meredith asks her daughter.

 "Would you get your brother and sister please?" Meredith asks her daughter

Meredith parks her car and goes to grab her things when a man approaches her

Meredith parks her car and goes to grab her things when a man approaches her. "Excuse me. Do you work here?" He asks.

"Yes, I do." She responds.

"Oh, great." He now pulls out a recorder. "Can you respond to this morning's harassment allegations by the radiologist in Phoenix?" He interviews her. Another reporter joins him. "She claims Harper Avery shoved her up against a..."