Chapter Twenty Seven

"Wait, you live here all alone?" Tyler asked in shock as we both entered my house and he started to walk around the living room. I simply shrugged as it was a known thing. I thought the entire school of aware of my living situation.

"Yeah, my dad travels a lot for work and it's just me and our maid. She comes over early and leaves around 8 at night." I explained as I stood awkwardly in the middle of my own living room. I knew what was going to happen but I wasn't sure how it was going to start or who was going to start it.

"That's rough, princess. I thought that day was an exception for your dad when he asked me to drop you."

"It's the routine stuff. I'm used to it, Tyler. I guess it will be weird for me now if he stays at home." I tried to joke it off but I realised that it was the truth and the sad reality that I have come to terms with.

That's indeed rough.

"Ummm... want anything to drink?" I asked, changing the subject as I started to walk towards the kitchen but he stopped me by pulling me closer towards him.

"I just want you. Nothing else." He whispered, looking down at my lips and I blushed a deep shade of red and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure about this? There is no going back, princess." He murmured as he traced my lower lip with the pad of his thumb and I wanted to scream that I was born ready for this moment. He was killing me with the anticipation and my whole body was on fire already.

"Yes, Tyler. I want you too. All of you." I admitted without any shame and that was all he needed to hear before he smashed his lips against mine, making every ounce of my self control fly through the window. He kissed me with so much passion and desire and I felt him groan against my lips as he lifted me, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Bedroom?"

"Upstairs. On your left." I breathed out and he wasted no time in reaching my room. He didn't even shut the door as he dropped me on the bed and started to strip in front of me. I guess I will always be in awe when I see him shirtless. He was beautiful inside out.

And he was all mine.

I balanced my weight on my elbows and watched his every move that made my mouth water. He was now standing in just his boxers and started to kiss me again while his hands were busy undressing me until I was lying on the bed in just my underwear.

"So fucking gorgeous." He whispered as he pulled back a little to run his eyes all over my body but I was growing impatient as I could feel my pussy throbbing with need. I must be soaking wet by now.

"Tyler, please." I begged him and all he did was smirk at my misery and ran his fingers down my neck, cupping my boobs and my body started to shiver when he slipped his fingers inside my panty.

"God, I wish I could continue this but I can't hold myself when I know you are this wet for me." He whispered and pulled back his fingers, licking them slowly and I was literally panting for him and swallowed hard in anticipation. I watched him pull down his boxers and my eyes went wide at the size of him.

Fuck! He was a complete package. Was this normal?

"Damn! Okay, we are really going to do this." I smiled nervously as he hovered above me and positioned himself between my legs.

"Mind if I rip this off?" he asked, knowing very well that it was too late for me to give a fuck about my underwear.

I shook my head and heard the sound of my panty ripping apart instantly. He quickly pulled out a condom from his pant pocket and wrapped it around himself. He started to tease me again by rubbing his cock against the length of my pussy.