Chapter Thirty Seven

I have always wondered how it would feel like to have sex and I've always wanted to understand what the hype was all about. I've read books and watched porn but all those seemed way to exaggerated because I knew real life would never be like that. I have also heard enough stories from Cindy to know that sex can be good but only occasionally. So I decided to lower my expectations as I didn't want to get disappointed but the way Tyler ran his tongue down my neck made me think otherwise. I though the only way to experience an orgasm was through sex but the way Tyler's hands and tongue worked on my body was enough to make me come, something I never experienced with Tim despite the fact that he has gone down on me. 

I let out a shameless moan and bit my lips immediately as he continued to kiss my neck and my legs automatically wrapped around his torso. He pulled me closer and his left hand cupped my breasts, squeezing them softly yet sensually. 

"Oh my God, Tyler." I whispered, feeling too much and I had this ache between my legs to have him inside me already.

"You are so fucking beautiful and I love how responsive you are to my touch." He smiled as he lifted me and walked towards my bedroom. A part of me was excited about this but I was also insecure because it was my first time. He must have had a lot of experience throughout the years and I felt a pang of jealousy imagining him with other girls. I shook my head and decided to focus on him instead. He was here and he wanted me, that's all that mattered. He laid me on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt slowly while I took this chance to look at him properly and man was he ripped! He wasn't the lanky high school teenager anymore. He was built and my mouth watered at the sight of his abs and a hint of hairline that went south and disappeared at his jean cladded waistline.

'Like what you see?" he asked as he took off his pants but I was too involved in staring at the perfection of his body.

"Huh?"

"I am all yours. Always have been." He chuckled as he hovered above me and started to remove my clothes until I was just in my bra and underwear. I mentally groaned looking at the 'not so sexy' underwear I was wearing. In my defense, I didn't know this would happen today.

Never in my wildest dreams.

"Not so sexy, I know." I let our a nervous chuckle and he frowned in response. I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ears while he let out a huge sigh and licked his lips.

"Chloe, can you feel this?" he asked, pulling my hand and placing it on top of his boxers. I sucked in a deep breath, realizing how hard and big he felt under my touch. I met his gaze only to find him already smirking down at me.

"That's how hard you make me. I would find you sexy even if you were wearing a trash bag. Trust me." He added, before kissing my lips and I grabbed a fist full of hair, deepening the kiss. I felt his fingers slowly slipping inside my panty and my body jerked when I felt him touching my most intimate part. I must be soaking wet because I felt him groan against my lips as he ran his fingers between my slick folds.

"Fuck, you are so wet for me, Princess."

"Only for you." I added truthfully as there have been times when I have masturbated thinking about him. He smiled hearing my response and slipped two of his fingers inside me, making me hiss in response.

"You are so tight, baby." He mumbled as he slowly started to fuck me with his fingers while I moaned in pleasure. The way his fingers worked were so much better than mine. He worked on my bra with one hand and freed my breasts. He immediately took one of my nipples in his mouth and started to suck on it while his fingers were working it's magic, almost making me come. The pleasure was unbelievable and I reached for his cock not able to wait anymore. I wanted him inside me now.