Chapter Seven

I hated it here, it was too quiet and too dark. It felt like I was losing it, even with my gun gripped tightly in my hand I couldn't relax. The bath certainly helped my sore muscles but it didn't take away the fear that knotted in my stomach.

I walked over and turned on the T.V, I couldn't bear the silence, it made my ears hurt. I took out my phone and looked at the time, 4:03. Maybe I could take a nap and wake up before nighttime just to make sure that guy doesn't come back.

I got my favorite blanket and wondered where to sleep, maybe the couch? No way, to exposed, and that guy already knows where I sleep so maybe just in my parents room. I started walking towards their room. You know what, let me put some pillows and blankets in my bed and make it look like I'm sleeping in there. It could buy me some time just in case.

Once I was satisfied with how it looked I grabbed my gun and crystals. I placed the crystals on the nightstand, alongside with the gun for easy access. Alright, we should be ok now.

And with that I snuggled up into the covers and gladly fell asleep.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I woke up with a start, a loud crash of glass came from somewhere in the house. Someone had broke a window, It's that fucking man again. I grabbed the gun and turned the safety off. Just point and shoot point and shoot  I told myself. I hoisted myself out of the bed slowly, trying to make as little noise as I possibly could.

Once I was out I continued to walk slowly to the hallway on the rug. My eyes were franticly scanning everything that they could, I could feel my fingertips become numb with all of the adrenaline that was pulsing through my body.

I paused right before the door to the hallway to take a deep intake of air. I quickly went into the hallway and pointed the gun at a figure that was exiting my room.

I froze for a second not actually believing someone was here to kill me. I snapped out of it quickly once it turned and face me.

"Don't move or I'll shoot," I said, my voice and hands quivered with the terror that I felt. He froze and continued to look in my direction but I wasn't really sure because he seemed to have a black mask that had a red frowny face plastered on it.

He held his hands up by his sides, signaling he didn't have anything. With him not being a current threat to me curiosity pulled at my mind.

"W-Who are you," I questioned, trying to keep my voice steady. Should I go ahead and shoot him? But, I wanna know his name or at least what he's doing here.

"If you don't start talking I'm gonna shoot you," I said meaning it this time, again he said nothing, I got ready to shoot when suddenly someone from behind me grabbed my gun and pointed it up.

I accidentally shot it with the sudden jerk of my fingers slipping, I whipped my head around to try and hit who ever it was but they squeezed my wrist excruciatingly tight to the point where I thought my wrist would snap. The gun fell from me grip and onto the floor, officially disarming me. 

Panic overtook my senses and I started to throw blind punches at the figure. It was the same man that chased me in the woods, I realized. He dodged and took every one of my feeble punches I threw. Suddenly he sent a punch that slammed into the side of my face. I stumbled back and felt dizzy from the force that he hit with. It suddenly dawned on me that I wasn't going to be able to win this fight so I tried to run back into the bedroom.

As soon as I started running the white masked man grabbed the back of my shirt, I let out a screech just as my back and head slammed against the wall that I had been thrown against.

 Black started to seep into the corners of my eyes, I tried to focus my blurry vision and look around when suddenly the silver gleam of the pistol I had dropped caught my eye. I threw myself at the gun and reached out for it but just as my fingers wrapped around it the white masked man yanked my arm away from it and clutched it.

I screamed and tried to wiggle my arm out of his grip by hitting it but once again it didn't work. He threw me to the end of the hall so I was corned by him, my only means of escape now was getting through him.

"Grab the gun!" He called back to the man the the frowny face.

The room was now starting to spin as the adrenaline that was once pumping through my veins left me. My breaths were coming in fast short gasps and my head was filled with fuzz. The blackness that was in the corner of my vision started to grow. I managed to move my self into a sitting position so I could at lest see what he was going to do.

The masked man infront of me pulled out something, I could just barely make it out, it was a crowbar. Fear knotted tightly in my chest. Oh my god, he really is going to kill me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as best as I could at the man. 

He inched closer and closer until he was right infront of me. My breathing stopped completely as I looked up at the man that currently had my whole life in his hands. Streams of tears fell from my eyes and onto the floor below me. 

I saw him tighten his grip on his crowbar and it finally clicked at what he was going to do. 

"Stop," I begged him, "Please," My body was shaking from the rush of emotions.

He raised his crowbar high, I held up my hands in an attempt to protect myself. He swung it down and it crashed on the side of my head and sent me reeling in pain. A wave of red washed over my vision and my body fall slack onto the cold wooden floor.

Ringing filled my ears as the blackness that I was trying to fight off finally snuffed me out of consciousness.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

A/N Sorry i didn't realize how short this chapter was:(
But don't worry I'll release another chapter like Tuesday or Wednesday in compensation:)