Chapter Eleven

Happy New Years!!! Hope you all have a wonderful year! :]

Masky's POV

I was sitting on the bathroom floor when I woke up, I took off my mask and rubbed my eyes. Let's see what shit he did this time. I got up and looked at the mirror, under my eyes were purple bags. Damn, I look terrible. I put back on my mask, and walked out. It was normal for my eye bags to be dark but they looked worse than usual, probably the stress from dealing with the human. The human... shit, where are they?

I ran into the kitchen, I scoured, the room but saw nothing. I started to run to the front door but I saw drops of blood leading down the hallways. My body went rigid, Oh god, I didn't kill them did I. I ran to the door, the blood drops became bigger as I ran to it.

I threw the door open, I looked down and there they were, they was balled up in a ball with their head on their knees.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath, I kneeled down, they were still breathing but It was shallow, I grabbed them and picked them up bridal style.  I rushed to the kitchen with them in my arms. They tried to push me away as I ran, "Let me go," they whispered at me. They're on their deathbed and they still hate me, I'm killing it in the friend zone.

I laid them on the table and got some bandages and towels. I wouldn't be able to get their hoodie off so I cut the left sleeve off to get access to the wound. Shit, they're losing way too much blood. I took the bandages off and pushed a towel onto the wound. I looked to see if they were still awake. Thankfully their eyes were half lidded and glazed. At least they're not yelling at me now, I chuckled to myself.

I grabbed the bandages and took off the old blood soaked ones. As I worked at the wound I noticed the bruises and cuts on their knuckles and wrists. I wonder what I did to them, nothing good apparently, they'll never gonna talk to me at this rate. Hell they'll probably try to stab me again.

I tightened the bandages and cut the excess off. I looked once again to see if they were still conscious but they were out cold, not surprising with all the blood that they lost. I'm just glad I snapped out of it before they bleed to death. I picked them up and took them to the living room, then laid them down onto the couch.

I sat down on the chair beside the couch, slouching down into the chair I gave a hefty sigh. I raised my hand to run through my hair when a dull pain reminded me of the cuts that they left.

I knew I shouldn't have gone easy on them but I was too curious. Now look where it's gotten me. I got up from my comfy chair and went to the kitchen to start cleaning the wound.

Just as I was finishing up Hoodie walked in.

"I didn't find the hunan," he said, "Did you?"

"Oh, I forgot you went looking for them, but yea I got them," I replied as I ripped the end of the bandage off.

He gave a sigh, "I'm going to bed, yell if something happens," He turned around and walked to his room, closing the door.

Once I was done I put everything back up and walked back to the living room. I snuggled back into the chair, I'll wait till they wake up, I needed to talk to them. I haven't even had a full conversation with them really, I gave out another sigh at the thought.

I heard the human stir on the couch, I looked over to them to see what they were doing. They opened their eyes, and looked around, then their eyes locked onto mine. They went wide from shock, and possibly fear, probably more fear than shock when I really think about it.

They scrambled up and threw the blanket off of them. They ran to the corner of the room, trying to get away from me.

I just stared at them through my mask, watching their scared eyes look around with something to defend themselves from me. It was quite interesting watching them, their face gave away every thought they had.