Chapter Eight

Pain, that's the first thing I felt when my eyes slowly opened. The ground below me was moving as I was being bobbed up and down. My eyes snapped open when I realized I was thrown over someone's shoulders and being carried through the forest.

"Let me-" a wave of pain ran over my head as soon as I opened my mouth. I shut my eyes and tried to let the pain ebb away. "Let me down," I whispered at the man that carried me. 

"I'm not letting you down," He said flatly.

I looked at the jacket that he was wearing and realized that it was the white masked man. Suddenly, all of the events that happened last night flooded into my mind. Their going to kill me, was the only thing that I actually caught on to. 

My eyes scanned around to try and make sense of where I even was. Dense trees were littered everywhere and kept sunlight from ever reaching the ground. Snow was covering the whole forest, it looked like a darker version of a Disney movie.

It finally clicked with me that we were in the forest behind my house. But that didn't bring much comfort to me since the forest spanned hundreds of miles and had no civilization inside the deeper parts of it. The only people that I would even be remotely near would be vacation cabins but most of them would want up being empty.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and back into reality. 

"Let me down," I repeated in a sterner voice.

"Keep talking and I'll give you another concussion,"

A terrible headache was starting to form and it didn't help with my mood. The fear that once had an iron grip on me started to melt away and was replaced with a need to get the hell away from this monster of a man.

I balled my hand into a fist and looked at it. It had black and blue bruises along side the knuckles  and some even scattered else where. I just squeezed my eyes shut and tried to not think about how much this was going to hurt. 

Clenching my fist tightly, I twisted my body and slammed my fist into the back of the mans head. He stumbled and lost his balance at the sudden attack. I kneed him in the stomach with my knees and just as I was about to hit him once again he threw me off his shoulder and onto the ground with a hard thud.

I let out a small grunt as I landed. For a second I couldn't even breath, my vision blurred for a couple seconds before returning back to normal. My whole body ached, god this feels like hell. Wait, is this hell? Did I die?!

I sat up slowly to not worsen my body conditions and looked at the man. He was readjusting his mask and had his back towards me. Nows your chance, get up and run! 

I picked myself up and just as I did so the man turned towards me and walked over.

"Don't you dare think of running away. You really will be in pain if you try," He spat.

"Why am I here?" I asked slowly, I didn't want to piss him off so he wouldn't hit me. Because I knew I couldn't take much more of this shit.

"That's not important, now lets go," 

"No, I'm not going anywhere near you,"

He came over and stood right infront of me, he was very intimidating. I hoped the fear that I felt wasn't showing on my face. He grabbed my wrist tightly, "Let me go-" I started to yell but he strengthened his grip on my wrist and I stopped instantly. The pain was almost unbearable, I tugged on it but he started speaking.

"Listen, do you really  think your going to get out of here? If you some how managed to knock me out, you'd still have to deal with my friend over there.  And even when you had a gun with you, you couldn't stop me, so what makes you think your going to win now," He said in a cold voice.