neymar jr.

life was full of bumps, a constant sequence of ups and downs that somehow blended in with each other. there were situations, where one bright moment was chased by another and everything seemed so easy and blissful. though, there were also days – or weeks – that let someone forget about all of these previous beautiful ones, because darkness constantly surrounded you.

all of this was nothing new to you. the highs that sometimes were too good to be true and then the lows that made everything seem impossible. it was a vicious circle that was your life. however, even in the darkest moments you wouldn't trade it for one single thing. after all it had given you the two most important people, your husband and your three year old son. 

you knew it would get difficult once neymar asked you to be his girlfriend, though, the love you held for him was too strong to let him go. the two of you had went through so much together that other couples wouldn't have survived. however, all of these situations and struggles – no matter how severe – only made your bond stronger. because you were always there. no matter where or when you had been by neymar's side. there was not a single moment you could remember that you hadn't been present and supporting your boyfriend. and he very much appreciated that. although, you never pressured him to return any of that neymar still showed it through his gestures. the way his smile brightened, whenever he saw you, the delicate touches and kisses or the way he made love to you, so raw and beautiful. 

but life wasn't only about the good moments, there were also so many bad ones that followed the two of you. it was already hard enough for you two to manage your careers and your personal life, though, it almost seemed impossible to make that work with a child. surely, it was hard to even everything out with neymar's job, the constant training and travelling, but you made it work. neither you nor your husband wanted your son to grow up without a father. so you tried your hardest to avoid that, be it by him staying at home as much as possible or by you tagging along, whenever he was leaving the country for a longer period of time. despite the tiredness and stress that followed your actions you two still managed everything and gave your son the best life according to your abilities. 

everything was going so smoothly and just like you had imagined it to go until it didn't. even though, it had been weeks you could still remember the day that changed all of that. you two had accompanied neymar to a game – excited to finally see your husband and baby daddy play after some time. it was a tough match, the opposing team was doing their best at defending their goal and you were anxiously fidgeting with your fingers, whenever neymar tried to get through. looking back on it now, you didn't really know how everything had went down from thereon. it happened so fast that it had took you some seconds to even register, what was going on. but once it clicked you were immediately on your feet. one of the defenders had fouled your husband, which resulted in him being carried off of the pitch. after multiple check-ups by the team's doctor it turned out that his ligaments were sprained. 

the following weeks were hard for all of you. the constant waiting between the doctor appointments, the hurt caused by seeing your loved one in pain or neymar's struggles to ask you for help, when he clearly needed it. despite all of the negative aspects his injury brought it also meant that he was spending more time with his son. you loved watching their little interactions and the smile on both of their faces, knowing this wasn't going to be over tomorrow because neymar had to leave again. but you also saw the agony and sadness on your lover's face, whenever he thought you didn't notice.

you knew all of this was only temporary and eventually it would end again, although deep down you hoped it would never. it was selfish to think this way, to stop your spouse from fulfilling his passion, but it was the look on your son's face that was permanently imprinted in your brain. how his eyes lightened up by the sight of his dad or his bright laughter that filled the house after your husband had said or done something funny.