The Three Way (Rick/Kagome/Daryl)

Requested by FandomShipper94

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Also, there is no love triangle or an apocalypse.

Pairing: Rick/Kagome/Daryl

Rated T: Fluff and poly

"You wants us to do what!?" Both of the men exclaimed in shock as they gave her serious looks. Kagome blushed softly, placing her hands together behind her back and eyeing two men who were no other than Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon. Those two have been in her life since they first met. Particularly, it gave her an idea of how to date two men. Not only because he doesn't have to pick one.

Kagome smiled and said, "What's with those looks? I was pretty clear that I don't have to pick both of you. How about if I should date the both of you instead?"

Rick sweatdropped, "Is it that wrong?"

"To me, people will think this is illegal by dating the two of us," Daryl conveyed. From his point of view: he never dated anyone before. Now it was his chance to go out with a pretty Japanese girl until he felt embarrassed by going out with her while Rick went with them on dates, probably it is because of the three-way relationship. He guessed he could give it a try then.

"Not exactly. I saw how Inuyasha's dad dated two women and they were fine with it, so if that's okay with you two going out with me. It would be fun when we can go out somewhere," Kagome said, smiling.

"Where?" Rick asked curiously.

"Somewhere in the county fair. It will be fun," Kagome told them.

"Do you think they'll care when they see us like this?" Daryl asked with a worried look.

"Don't worry, boys. They won't care. It's really none of their business. So do you boys want to go to the fair or not? We don't want to miss it," Kagome said.

Two men looked at each other before they could say anything. They looked at Kagome and gave her a nod.

"Yeah, sure," Rick said.

"Let's do it," Daryl said before he and Rick could feel her holding their hands. That is when they heard their way to the fair where they could have fun together as couples.

***

A few weeks later...

"So you're dating two guys!? And not just anyone but Rick and Daryl!?" Inuyasha asked, obviously not liking the idea of Kagome dating two men while standing beside his older brother. Both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru disgusted themselves as humans with their element necklaces while having to discuss with Kagome her relationship with Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon. Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kagome are like a trio of siblings to each other back then.

"Y-Yeah," Kagome stuttered nervously as she rubbed the back of her head, anxious that Sesshomaru might say no.

Sesshomaru softened his eyes and said, "Then This Sesshomaru allows it but under His condition."

"Really!?" Kagome asked them with excitement look.

"Hn," Sesshomaru nodded.

"Thanks, you guys!" Kagome exclaimed excitedly as she hugged the two of her brothers.

"This Sesshomaru would like to speak to them," Sesshomaru said.

"Sure. They're in the living room." Kagome pointed at where Rick and Daryl are in the living room, talking to each other.

Then Daryl and Rick saw Sesshomaru approaching with a calm look, "This Sesshomaru would like to make things clear before He lets you be with Kagome." Sesshomaru discussed, "You must promise to be good boyfriends to Kagome, but for those who broke her heart, This Sesshomaru will tear you limp to limp. Understand, mortals."

"Oh, snap," Inuyasha said with a sweatdrop while he and Kagome are watching.

They sweatdropped and said, "Y-Yes, sir..."

Sesshomaru turned his head and looked over his shoulder at Kagome, "They are all yours now."

Kagome smiled as she walk up to them and took both of Darly's and Rick's hands, "So, shall we move on? We can go to the fancy restaurant."

Both of the men smiled at her and said at the same time, "Sure."