Did It For You (Inuyasha/Yandere!Demon!Kagome)

Not requested.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Also, I inspired my favorite video called There's Something About Amy.

Pairings: Inuyasha/Yandere!Demon!Kagome

This is Rated M for gore and language.

It was nightfall and everyone in the feudal era are sound asleep. All except for Inuyasha who was awake and heard a noise from inside the kitchen of the but that looked like a temple, so he went to go check it out and see who it was. However, he brought Tessaiga as he made sure that an enemy is approaching.

Just then he entered the room and found a dinner table with demon foods on the plate and one candle flaming. Inuyasha became confused and wasn't sure what was going on. Then he heard a voice calling out for him. He spun around and saw a full-fledged demon dog with blue marks on her cheeks, golden eyes, red lipstick, and a priestess robe that she wore that looked familiar to him.

His eyes widened, revealing who this girl is.

"Hello, Inuyasha." A demon dog girl greeted him with a lustful smirk.

He exclaimed in fear, flinching. He didn't hesitate but responded to her, "... Kagome? It can't be!"

She giggled as she walked towards him, "Oh, it is, my precious half-demon one." Kagome said, "Before I was a creepy caterpillar, but your love has transformed into a butterfly!"

His face went pale in fear, "What have you done to yourself...!? How did you turn into a demon!?"

"I've done what you wanted. Naraku had helped me turn into a full-fledged demon dog. I've become what you want. What you desire," Kagome said, sounding a bit clingy as she tried her best to be a loving person to Inuyasha.

"You did this for me?" Inuyasha asked, pointing at her.

Then Kagome laughed like a psychopath as she held onto her face while eyeing her future beloved. She was grinning with sharp bare teeth. "Of course, I did, my love! It's for you! Everything is for you! You're the air I breathe and now you can love me, too!" -She stuttered with sadness and insanity as her golden eyes filled with tears before coming angry and happy- "It hurts so much because Kikyo had taken everything I had, but I'm all better now. Now Kikyo is gone and now there is no need to worry about it. I'm perfect now! Your perfect mate!"

Inuyasha widened his eyes in shock. "What!? You killed Kikyo!? Kagome, why!? Why did you kill Kikyo!?"

She glared with hatred, "Because she always gets in my way every time she always comes by and sees you, so I got rid of her for good after I've become a demon dog."

"Kagome, I never wanted this! You look crazy, Kagome!" Inuyasha argued.

"Crazy!?" Kagome shrieked as her eyes went bloodshot in insanity, tears streaming down her face. She faced him again and shouted, "I'm better now and I'm your mate now! I'm finally a beautiful demoness. You need to love me now!"

"Kagome, you need help! How about I'll take you to Kaede's and see what she can do." Before Inuyasha could do his best to take her with him to Kaede's hut, he felt a hard grip on his left wrist as he knew it was Kagome who was grabbing him.

"You need to love me now!" Kagome growled between her scream.

Inuyasha yelled in agony as he dropped his Tessaiga, which he knew he is screwed. "Ah! Kags, what the fuck!? Let me go!?"

"Never!" Kagome screeched.

"For fuck's sake, Kagome! Let me go! Fuck!" Inuyasha yelped in pain as he could her squeezing his wrist with the powerful strength that she now had.

"Stop fighting me!" Kagome screamed with anger, now frowning as tears streamed down her face. "It was all for you, Inuyasha! Kikyo twisted me and hurt me, and it would have broken me, but it was all so we could be together!"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Inuyasha screamed as he used his sharp claws to use Iron Reaper Soul Stealer and knocked her out. After that, he finally took his Tessaiga and aimed at Kagome while ignoring the pain in his wrist. Now his tears are streaming down his face between sadness and anger.

"You're... You're a fucking monster, Kagome!" Inuyasha screamed at her.

Kagome froze in surprise before stuttering, "D-Don't say that... Please my lov--"

"I'm NOT YOUR GODDAMN LOVE!" Inuyasha screamed one more time, "I really liked you, Kagome, but this isn't what I wanted you to be... I could have been loved you, but now I don't want anything to do with you. Get this through your twisted head you and me are never EVER going to be together!"

With a first heartbeat, Kagome froze as her tears are falling. She was becoming smaller or smaller while standing with the silent treatment.

She stuttered, "Never be toge... But I... I've done everything..."

Inuyasha decided to leave Kagome with no choice, he was ignoring her pleading.

"I've tried..." Kagome sobbed as she fell her knees to the ground, watching Inuyasha leave. She reached out her hand and called out for him, "No! Don't leave! You can't go!"

Then she brought out her sword with a red blade before attacking Inuyasha, she screamed with rage, "You need to..." -Her golden eyes went red when she goes berserk towards Inuyasha- "STAY WITH YOUR FUTURE MATE!"

Without a warning, with an unbearable rage boiling inside of her, Kagome took out her katana and with no hesitation, stabbed Inuyasha in the chest. Inuyasha screamed in pain as Kagome continued attacking him. Unfortunately, his golden eyes widened at his best friend. Tears began to fall down his cheeks as blood leaked from his lips. He felt her sword retract from his wounded chest and sank to his knees. Then he fell on his side. Inuyasha felt the warmth of his body as his eyes were starting to close, no longer alive.

Kagome panted heavily before realizing what she had done. She killed her beloved Inuyasha. She started to sob as she fell to her knees and begged Inuyasha to wake up, but there is no way she couldn't bring him back. No longer be with Inuyasha.

A/N: I know it's sad and I know Inuyasha always comes back to life, but this is might to be a fanfiction. If InuKag fans who are out there, I'm sorry. This is might to be one shot fanfic story I've made.