Way Beter Than Alcohol (Tom/Kagome)

Not requested

Disclaimer: I don't own Eddsworld and Inuyasha.

Pairings: Tom/Kagome

This is Rated T

"Tom~"

"What are you doing, Kagome?" Tom wailed as he frowned at her, groaning while his girlfriend Kagome couldn't help but smile, slinging an arm over his bare back.

"You are so cute when you're drunk, Tom," Kagome grinned happily.

"I am not that cute!" Tom wailed again. He could feel her hand stroking his bare back, marveling at his skin, and wondered how he could be so soft. He also could feel her embrace behind him, making him blue softly.

"Get off of me," Tom demanded.

Kagome giggled playfully. "Don't be such a grumpy pants, Tom!" she chirped. "You know it only makes you cuter!"

Tom blushed harder in embarrassment. "S-Shut up...!"

"Tom, how does it feel like about someone else besides you besides some alcohol you had been drinking a lot?" Kagome asked with a curious look, still embracing behind him.

He sighed, still blushing. Tom decided to turn around and face his girlfriend before giving her a kiss on the lips despite being a breath stinking because of the alcohol he had been drinking.

"You are way better than alcohol, Kags," Tom replied.