A Jealous Saiyan (Goku/Kagome)

Not requested

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball and Inuyasha

Pairings: Goku/Kagome

This is Rated T

At the volleyball field at school, Kagome and her friends played volleyball, but then Inuyasha, who had followed Kagome to the present to make sure that no harm came to her as she realized that Inuyasha had come.

On their way to Kagome's home, she asked Inuyasha why he came to her school, he answered that he didn't want anything to happen to her, but she assured him in the future there would be no demons. She told him that she was playing volleyball, which reminded Inuyasha of a Kemari ball game.

When they arrived home, Inuyasha decided to head back to the feudal era. After that, Goku appeared out of nowhere, which scared Kagome.

"Hey, Kagome," Goku greeted her happily.

"Gah! Goku, you scared the hell out of me!" Kagome said in shock. She calmed herself down and faced him, "What are you doing here?"

"I just came to check on you, that's all," Goku said with eyes closed.

"That's nice, but I have a lot of stuff to do," Kagome said before entering the house.

Goku was confused. "A lot of stuff? For what?"

"Oh, you know..."

Then Goku realized as he gasped in shock, eyes went wider. Then he faced Kagome with a jealous look. "Have you been running around with Inuyasha!?"

"Eh!? Running with Inuyasha? I had no idea what you're talking about, Goku." Kagome said in shock. Although she had dated Goku when they were fifteen, she is indeed his girlfriend. Now turning eighteen to nineteen years old, she became a woman. Goku is only eighteen as well. They've been boyfriend and girlfriend for four years.

"You know full well what I mean!" Goku protested.

"You mean I was cheating on you with Inuyasha?" Kagome asked, her eyes went wider.

He nodded in response to her, crossing his arms together as he was feeling frustrated and calm. Kagome could tell he was definitely jealous of Inuyasha being around with her.

Since when does he feel jealous of Inuyasha? I had never seen him like this before. Kagome thought, looking into his gaze that was filled with jealousy.

Then Kagome came to him and cupped her hands onto Goku's cheeks, facing him. "Goku, there is no way I was going to leave you with Inuyasha. Besides, he is just a friend and he has Kikyo. So don't worry, Goku, nothing happens between us. We were friends."

"What if it happens between you guys? Are you going to leave me with him?" Goku asked with a sad look.

"Hell, no. I ain't going anywhere. I was going to go back to the feudal era and prepare on another quest to find the shards. Also, if you want to come with me, then we can go together. What do you say, Goku? You wanna go with me and meet up with my friends? Whatever it makes you feel better." Kagome said, showing him her kind look.

He nodded. "Yes, please."

She smiled. "Okay. Then let's go."

"Yay!" Goku said, being so childish.  Then he stopped and frowned at her while pointing at her, "Well, next time, if you go somewhere in the town, make sure to bring me with you when you're around with Inuyasha."

She chuckled as she sweatdropped before she could take Goku's hand and lead him to the house. "Okay, Goku. I won't forget about you."