Secret, Lies, and Broken Hearts (Cheated!Goku/Kagome)

Requested by Fan-_-Fiction

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball and Inuyasha.

Pairings: Cheated!Goku/Kagome

This is Rated M

Goku had come back home from training and suddenly noticed there was something wrong but something suspect of his wife for not being home. However, he noticed she was hiding something from him and he didn't like it. Goku felt nervous when he felt a knelt in his stomach. He entered the house and found two half glasses of wine laid on the table. Apparently, he wondered if Chichi had invited Bulma to her house and have some wine.

At first, he assured Chichi had invited Kagome, the younger cousin of Bulma. He has known her since childhood before growing up marrying Chichi and having their son named Gohan. Yes, he named his son after his grandfather who died a long time ago. So then he noticed the trail of her clothes leading up to the hallway.

Goku felt sick to his stomach as he listed the different reasons for what he saw. He followed the trail, the last piece was Chichi's bra. Her bra was outside of their bedroom door. He widened his onyx eyes in shock.

He opened the door and found Chichi laying on the bed naked, which surprised Goku. He knew there is something up with Chichi. His eyes drifted from his wife's sleeping form to the condom wrapper that laid carelessly beside her. This sickens Goku. He figured she was waiting for someone to make love with her.

But anger took over and started to wake Chichi when he kicked the dresser. "Chichi, wake up!" He shouted in anger, he saw Chichi flinched in shock.

"Go-Goku! I didn't know you'd be back from training." Chichi stuttered nervously as she covered herself with a white sheet. She looked pale when she was covered in sweat. Goku could tell Chichi was a nervous wreck.

"Yeah, that's obviously that I found two half-empty wines laid on the table. Tell me, Chichi, who is he and why did you intend of wanting to sleep with him?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, honey. You must be confused." Chichi said nervously.

"Oh, really? You think I'm an idiot, Chichi? Well, you don't have to lie to me, Chichi. I want to know the truth! Who is he!?"

"Goku, stop it! You don't know what you're talking about!" Chichi argued.

"Chichi, seriously! What the hell were you thinking!? The wine, two glasses, the clothes all over, the condom wrapper! Chichi, how long has been going on!?" Goku argued back.

Chichi looked away with a sweatdrop.

"Well? Are you going to tell me or not!?" Goku shouted, placing his hands onto his hips, waiting for her word impatiently.

She sighed in defeat. "Fine... I'll tell you. You've been busy training and I was so lonely, so I decided to cheat on you with another man."

"And how long have you been cheating on me, Chichi?" Goku shouted in anger.

"Go-Goku, calm down."

"How long!?" Goku repeated loudly.

She sighed again. "Four months."

"Four months!? Four months!? Is this how been going on since you've been having an affair with another man!?" Goku shouted. He wanted to beat Chichi's nightstand so bad when he arrives. He wanted to know who this other man is, but he'd rather not know who he is, so he decided to leave Chichi alone inside the house. Chichi was speechless when she watched him walk away.