My Fake Honeymoon Wife (Goku/Kagome)

Not requested.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball and Inuyasha

Pairings: Goku/Kagome

This is Rated M

Goku never believed this is happening to him. He caught his supposed wife cheating on him with Yamcha.

He thought that he and Chichi will be together and have a family together, but he knew damn well he was wrong.

He was wrong all along.

His heart shattered in pieces when he had seen Chichi having sex with Yamcha in the bedroom. He was angry and sad. However, both of them were seeing each other behind Goku's back. He ran away and never want to see Chichi again.

He had known the two since childhood. Goku promised to marry Chichi so they could be together forever. But why did she? Did she pity him? Did she just use him for money or fake love? He never understand why Chichi would betray him.

Flashback

Goku watched the woman who cheated on him with Yamcha pack up her things with pain in his eyes. Chichi took in a deep breath and began talking to him after packing her things, "I'm sorry, Goku, but I did cheat on you with Yamcha and I never loved you. I don't want to be a housewife who sits at home and watches your back while training or searching for the Dragon Balls or fighting somebody."

"But, Chichi, I love you! How could you do this to me!? I thought you loved me! I thought you wanted me to marry you as I promised you!" Goku quietly cried out, feeling pain strike deep down into his soul as tears slowly flooded Chichi's eyes.

"And I love you, too, Goku, but I am not in love with you and it's not enough anymore for us to be happy. I only used you for attention and money. Especially when I'm still with Yamcha." Chichi answered.

Goku clenched his hands tightly, furiously blinking back any moisture that was forming behind his eyes. He had known for some time that she was unhappy with how things were, but he had never expected things to be this bad. Then Goku started to glare at her and argued, "F-Fine! If you want to be with Yamcha, then he is all yours! You two deserved each other! I never want to see or talk to you again, Chichi! Goodbye!"

Just then he left his traitorous wife all alone in the hotel before heading to the airport where he was supposed to be on the honeymoon.

Flashback ends

Suddenly, he heard an angry voice talking to themselves. He looked over and saw a young woman with black raven hair and sapphire blue eyes sitting there all alone angry and crying. He didn't know what was wrong with her and what really upset her, so he decided to come to check on her.

He approached her carefully and said, "Hello, miss."

"I am not the flight attendant. She's right over there." The young girl said, pointing at the flying attendant.

He shook his head and said, "I wasn't here for the flight attendant. I was here to check on you, that is all." Goku said, "Would like to sit with me, so you can tell me everything about what happened?"

She sighed, nodding. "Sure."

Then he went back to his seat with her and began to ask her why she was sad all of a sudden. Especially something was upsetting her.

She began, "I have a fiance who cheated on me with another."

He arched his brows. "Who is your fiance?"

"Inuyasha." She answered.

"Why did he cheat on you?" Goku asked.

She sighed sadly. "Because I thought that Inuyasha and I will be together forever, but I was wrong all along. I caught him cheating on me with another woman in my house, so I kicked them out of my house and then left this place. That is why I never wanted to see his face again ever."

"I'm sorry to hear that, ma'am," Goku said. Although he felt the same way when he was betrayed by his supposed wife Chichi and his supposed friend Yamcha. He was furious and sad about what they did. He never understand why they would do a thing behind his back.

"Call me Kagome. Kagome Higurashi," she said, giving him a small smile.

"And I'm Goku Son," Goku replied.

"So what brings you here, Goku?" Kagome asked him.

He glared down at the ground and clenched his fists tightly. "I have a wife who cheated on me with my best friend."

She blinked in shock. "What!? You, too!? What happened?"

"After we got married, me and Chichi were ready to go on the honeymoon until I caught her cheating on me with Yamcha in our bed. I was furious and depressed, so I left the place I called home and went on honeymoon on my own." Goku told her about what happened.

"I'm really sorry to hear this, Goku," Kagome said with a sad look.

He smiled softly at her. "It's okay, Kagome, but it looks like me and Chichi were never meant to be together. I'm guessing I was wrong by being with someone."

"Goku, you were never wrong. And you don't deserve someone like her who has been cheating on you with a backstabber. Besides, you are worth it and you were never gone wrong by the time you wanted to be with someone." Kagome said.

"You were right, but you are worth it as well. You don't have the right to be with someone who betrayed you. I highly figured we are the same who were betrayed by our loved ones." Goku replied.

She sighed. "You were right. Definitely, we both have our asshole cheaters who left us with another person."

"Indeed. So what now since we've been alone together with no one else besides us?" Goku asked, worried.

She hummed. "Perhaps we should go on honeymoon together, so we don't have to worry about people who were thinking we were alone."

Goku smiled brightly. "Great idea!"