Mercenary's Beast (Hank J Wimbleton/Demon!Kagome)

Not requested

Disclaimer: I don't own Madness Combat and Inuyasha

Pairings: Hank J. Wimbleton/Demon!Kagome

This is Rated M for gore and language

Kagome had struggled to come to terms with her demon nature, feeling scared and uneasy thinking, what if she hurt everyone she loved? Unfortunately... she did.

Inuyasha is dead.

Kikyo is dead.

Sango is dead.

Miroku is dead.

Koga and Ayame are dead.

Kaede is dead.

Kirara is dead.

Everything is dead. Everything except Shippo who is still alive. She was glad he wasn't killed. Shippo is the only one left.

No, Rin, Kohaku, Jaken, and Sesshonaru are alive as well.

Kagome had lost her control because the first thing she ever became was a full-fledged demon dog. All she ever remembered was when the Shikon Jewel and made it disappeared forever because of the wish, Naraku put a spell on her to turn her into a full-fledged demon dog and later on murdered all of her friends, except Shippo, Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, and Jaken.

Kagome had blamed herself for their deaths. She killed them all because of Naraku.

Lastly, Sesshomaru decided to help Kagome out while teaching her how to control her demons. He even taught some sword skills and hand-to-hand combat. For the sake of Inuyasha's death, he promised to protect her and her fox kit.

Finally, she had her revenge on Naraku for putting a spell on her. However, she purifies him with her spiritual power and is finally able to live in peace, but she is stuck in the feudal era because the Shikon Jewel is already gone and won't be able to bring her back home.

Just then she decided to follow Sesshomaru and his pack on the path of the journey.

When the century passed, Kagome had been a demon for five hundred years now. As time went by, Rin and Kohaku got married and had plenty of children. Unfortunately, both Rin and Kohaku died in old age and the family generation went by.

The one who is only left of this family of Rin and Kohaku is Deimos.

Deimos is one of Rin and Kohaku's descendants. Ever since Deimos came to this world, Kagome has had to take care of him since his parents were killed.

One day when another time goes by, Kagome, Shippo, and Deimos go to Nevada in the United States of America. Sesshomaru and Jaken are staying in Tokyo, Japan.

Kagome, Shippo, Sesshomaru, and Jaken had to disguise themselves as humans with their element necklaces since five hundred years had passed. Deimos, on the other hand, knew all these since they were demons ever since he was a kid.

Deimos was raised by demons since he had known them.

Right now, the war has been started somewhere in Nevada while Kagome in her true demon form went killing off her spree.

Dead bodies were everywhere in the field after her mission was completed. Red eyes turned back to golden, no longer herself as a beast. A smirk appeared on her face as she enjoyed it. No longer herself that she used to be, Kagome clearly became a cold-blooded killer. No longer a Saint, she is a sinner.

"This isn't you, Kagome," a deep male voice said who stood behind her. Kagome turned around and saw a man who was no other than Hank J. Wimbleton standing there, holding his sword lightly.

Her eyes widened as she sneered sharply and gritted her fangs, eyeing the man who was the friend of her adoptive son Deimos. She had known him a long time ago when he became Deimos' friend. Even with Sanford, he became his best friend of Deimos.

He turned away without facing her, no longer to eye at the demon he had met. "You may enjoy killing them, but this isn't who you really are."

He was right. This isn't who she is, a cold-blooded beast who murdered the rest of the A.A.H.W. What would she think? To think she was fine for being a demon who despised demons. Her beast must have taken over her on purpose. She didn't enjoy killing them. This isn't what she wanted.

This was all Naraku's doing, but she already killed him for what he has done to her.

A/N: Hey, guys. Sorry for the short one shot because I left off three months ago and I can't remember what else I can write about Kagome and Hank. I just don't know. That's all