Hank To The Rescue (Inuyasha/Kagome)

Not requested.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, Yashahime, and Madness. Also, I have come up with an idea. Lastly, Kagome is Hank J Wimbleton's daughter, that's all.

Pairings: Inuyasha/Kagome

This is Rated T.

After the birth of their beautiful daughter, Moroha, their lives are in danger. Kagome was holding Moroha as she gave her a sad smile and lean in close to her small forehead.

"You're such a good girl, aren't you now?" Kagome said in dismay.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha called out before piling out his Tessaiga sword, "Hurry! They're already here!"

Kagome nodded in response while holding Moroha. Inuyasha pulled out his Tessaiga out. Kirinmaru and Sesshomaru approached up the village stairs. Kagome was about to give Moroha the Beni of Izayoi when suddenly she heard a noise behind her. A portal appeared as she and Inuyasha turned around and saw three figures who appeared to be their rescuers.

Inuyasha sweatdropped and asked with a glaring look, "Who the hell are you!?"

"Relax, bud. 2BDamned have sent us to rescue you. Also, we are the friends of Kagome's father."

"What!? Kagome's father!?" Inuyasha said in shock. "I thought he died!"

"Oh, no, no! That would be me, sir. I'm her father. Her real father," Hank said as he appeared with a smile through his mask.

Kagome gasped, "Daddy, it's you!"

"How are you Kagome's father?" Inuyasha questioned him.

"No time. We're going to get you and the baby out of here or else Kirinmaru and Sesshomaru does," Hank said.

"How? I can't apparate." Inuyasha said.

He smiled, "That is no problem for me. Trust me."

Inuyasha nodded as he knew that if he was the real father of his wife Kagome, he was trustworthy. Just as Inuyasha put his sword away and quickly shoved Kagome and Moroha to the portal, Kirinmaru and Sesshomaru finally arrived as they saw them escaping with the baby quarter breed. Kirinmaru ran to attack them. However, Sesshomaru ran ahead of Kirinmaru and was about to reach out and extract the Black Pearl from Inuyasha's right eye, but luckily Hank used his pistol and shot Sesshomaru in the hand and so Kirinmaru in the mask.

Finally, the portal closed, and Kirinmaru cursed them for helping them escape. After that, Kirinmaru, Sesshomaru, and Jaken depart the area and Riku was shown secretly witnessing the whole thing.

***

Somewhere In Nevada...

Doc was in his lab, waiting for them in return. Just then he saw a portal open and saw Hank and the rest of the gang coming out, alongside the infant.

"We're back, Doc! And we brought Kagome and her family!" It was Deimos who called out happily.

He smiled. "Good work, boys."

"Daddy," Kagome whispered, sounding happy. She walked up to him when Hank finally noticed a newborn baby in her arms. He stopped and stared, his heart crashing at the thought that Kagome had given birth to her husband's child. Then the baby looked up and looked around as her eyes suddenly locked onto Hank. He dropped his jaw as he was looking at a miniature version of Inuyasha except with his mother's eyes.

He instantly closed the distance between Moroha and Kagome and swept her up in his arms, embracing her tightly. Though he was mindful of how hard he squeezed her, not wanting to hurt his granddaughter.

The minute Kagome was in her father's arms, she felt safe and secure more than she had in a long time. So much so that she burst into tears.

"Daddy, I've missed you so much!" Kagome cried out.

"I know, honey. And I missed you, too." Hank said, rubbing her back.

Inuyasha then interrupted, "Um, can anybody tell me what is going on and how is this guy Kagome's father?"

Hank smiled at him after work, "You must be Inuyasha. Kagome had told me about you right before she made her choice to go to the feudal era and live with you."

"I see. Anything else you want to tell me?" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome scolded her husband.

"What? I just want to know! Okay!?" Inuyasha said, frowning at her.

Hank sighed before beginning to explain things to him, "I was Kagome's mother's lover right before Kagome was born and she married Souta's dad. She and I used to be together until she became pregnant with Kagome. Unfortunately, we were drift apart because her mom was forced to marry another man, so her mom is allowing me to see Kagome after Souta's father's death."

"Jesus..." Inuyasha said, blinking.

"So, is that okay to hold on to your baby, Kagome?" Hank asked with an excited look.

"Of course, Daddy." Then Hank cautiously reached out for Moroha who was straining against Kagome, trying to get to her grandfather. When he finally took him from Kagome, the baby giggled nuzzled into Hank's neck, and started sniffing him.

Hank chuckled with a reaction. Then he faced his daughter and said, "So what is my grandkid's name?"

"Moroha," Kagome answered.

"Moroha, what a pretty name." He smiled and cuddled the baby more into him, Moroha giggled and snuggled more into his father.

Kagome sighed as she cuddled her husband while watching her dad holding her baby daughter. They both smiled in peace, feeling glad they don't have to deal with Kirinmaru who tried to kill the granddaughter of Hank J. Wimbleton.

"I love you, Inu," Kagome whispered.

"I love you, too, Kags," Inuyasha responded as he kissed her hand while holding it.