Unexpected Boyfriend (Alain/Kagome)

Requested by WeissSchnee290

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and Pokemon.

Pairings: Alain/Kagome

This is Rated T.

Kagome and her three friends went to the mall to go buy some new outfits they began to talk, telling her how things were going on about.

"So, Kagome, how is it going?" Eri asked with a curious look.

"I'm doing okay. Thank you." Kagome responded, a smile appearing on her face. She carried shopping bags after buying more clothes.

"Are you still with that two-timing Inuyasha!?" Yuka inquired about the relationship between her and Inuyasha, which they teased her about.

Kagome scowled, rolling her eyes, and complained while smiling, "Hell, no. Things didn't work out, so we became friends instead."

"Awwww." They exclaimed with sad expressions and looks on their faces.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, girls, but I love him like he is my brother," Kagome countered, smiling at them.

"Well, we understand, Kagome, but hey, you should go out with Hojo. He still likes you." Ayumi teased between giggles.

Kagome sweatdropped and dropped her bags as she shook her hands and widened her icy blue eyes, "Ewww! I don't like Hojo! He's a pain in the butt who kept bothering me all the time. I mean, if he likes me more than a friend, then I don't feel the same way. All he ever thinks I'm sick or something."

"Awww! But Kagome! He's a nice guy! You know he treats you better than Inuyasha!" Eri wailed.

Kagome grinned, "Well, there is only one guy that I liked the most."

"Really!? Who is he!?" Eri asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Tell us!" Ayumi exclaimed.

She smiled as she saw something, "Well, speak of the devil, there he is."

A certain blue-haired boy appeared as he waved at her hello, "Hey, babe. I've been looking for you."

"Hey, Alain." Kagome greeted them as she came up to him and kisses him on the lips, which surprised the girls.

"Eeeeek! Kagome has a boyfriend!" The three girls exclaimed in shock.

"Kagome, why didn't you tell us that you have a boyfriend!" Yuka exclaimed, pointing at them.

"Yeah, Kagome! At least you tell us," Ayumi said with arms crossed.

Kagome giggled, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, I was going to tell you, girls, but it looks like Alain just came here."

"So these are your friends that you're talking about, huh?" Alain said while staring at them with a kind smile.

She nodded. "Yep. They're my best friends. This is Eri, Ayumi, and Yuka." She introduced, "Girls, this is my boyfriend Alain. I've met him a few months ago while traveling together to capture Pokemons. And then we became couples just now."

"Damn, Kags! No wonder why you got lots of boys!" Yuka complained but felt happy to see those two together.

"Yeah, Kagome! Every man who desires you." Ayumi said with a smug.

"Well, I'm not the only guy who likes Kags," Alain joked around as he cuddle his girlfriend which made her blush.

Kagome giggled. "Hey! I'm not trying only girl who gets a sweet boyfriend!"

Then Alain leaned in and kissed her on the left cheek, which the three girls exclaimed excitedly.

"Love you, Kags," Alain teased her playfully.

She chuckled now connecting her lips to his while gazing upon him, "I love you, too, Alain."

Meanwhile, what they didn't know was that Souta and Inuyasha are hiding in the bush and watching them talk while the three girls exclaim happily and react to how Kagome and Alain are together.

"Kagome is so lucky. She always gets the boys." Souta sighed with a sweatdrop.

"Then how the hell does she know him is the question?" Inuyasha asked with a serious look while walking beside him.