The First Kiss (Gaara/Kagome)

Requested by Zara1016

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Inuyasha. Also, this one shot inspired KibaSin's Gaara/Kagome fic comic.

Pairings: Gaara/Kagome

This is Rated T

"Gaara..." The blue-eyed girl was just facing the red-haired boy who just stood upon her. She had known him since the exam. However, they became friends after the incident with Sasuke.

Right now, the girl was just facing the love of her life. She locked her fingers around his and leaned her face forward, lips coming closer to his.

As for Gaara, his face fluttered a bit, letting Kagome do whatever she was doing. He could tell what he thought she was doing. A soft lips touched his lips, fingers to fingers holding together. He never believed he was being kissed by the girl he liked. He closed his eyes and embraced the kiss.

Kagome... Gaara thought, letting himself relax while kissing her. After the kiss, they slowly leaned back and they gazed at each other.

She let out a smile, looking like a little kid. "How does it feel to be kissed by a girl?"

Gaara let out a soft smile. "Amazing."

And so they kissed again in a passionate way. Suddenly, what they didn't know was they were being watched by Inuyasha and Naruto who were hiding in the bushes. They were shocked to see the scene.

"Eh!?" Naruto and Inuyasha said in shock at the same time.

"Oh, man! I can't believe Kags is getting all the boys!" Naruto complained.

"And I can't believe Gaara is getting Kagome as his new girlfriend!" Inuyasha complained as well.

"Man, he is way worse than Sasuke!" Naruto wailed with an anime-crying look.