You're A Good Girl, Hankette (Female!Hank J Wimbleton/Male!Kagome)

No request.

Disclaimer: I don't own Madness Combat and Inuyasha. Also, I came up with an idea again. This is my first time writing a Male Kagome Higurashi oneshot. I thought it would be fun to write it. I also inspired one of my favorite 2BHank comics. Lastly, Kagome's boy name and Hank's girl name will be Kage and Hankette.

Pairings: Female!Hank J Wimbleton/Male!Kagome

This is Rated M

Kage Higurashi, a twenty-three-year-old man, was in his office, working on his college education while Hankette J. Wimbleton was feeling too impatient. He could feel her cuddling him behind his sat. He guessed she tried to seduce him or something. Nah, she just wanted him to finish his assignments.

He sighed with a sweatdrop. "Hankette, honey. I only have one more assignment and then I'll be done. After that, I'm all yours."

She nodded in response despite speaking to him. Of course, she was wearing a black mask. Who else would have worn some ninja outfits? He still guessed it was because of her poor jaw.

"Thank you," Kage said before getting back to work.

Hankette sat there waiting for her beloved to finish his homework. She was literally sitting on the chair, waiting. Kage noticed she listened.

Fifteen minutes later, Kage had finished his work. Now he could spend time with Hankette. However, he happily smiled at her and lift her chin lightly, "All done now. Thank you for waiting, Hank. You're a good girl."

Hankette's eyes widened as she froze at hearing him saying 'good girl', and her blood pressure began to flow: lust.

So she began to cuddle him, which surprised Kage. "Again." Hankette finally spoke.

Kage was surprised to hear her say it, but he heard her talking a bit couple of times. Then he blushed shyly and said, "Um... You're a good girl, Hankette?"

"Again." Hankette purred lightly as she removed her black mask, revealing her face with red lips.

Kage blinked in shock to see her beautiful face, so he started to blush heavily as he started to feel sweaty. He thought for sure she has lost her face because of an incident, but he guessed he was wrong. Hankette had a beautiful face with red lipstick. He was afraid he might get eaten up or kissed by Hankette.

"Y-You're a girl..." Kage stuttered nervously. Then Hankette began to kiss him on the lips desperately as his face went pale. She was embracing him tightly while wrapping her strong arms around him. He felt like he was eaten alive by his beloved. When his ghost went away, he felt he was in heaven just as he was cuddling and kissing Hankette.

Oh, damn... Kage thought, feeling embarrassed.