Jealously (Hank J Wimbleton/Kagome)

Not requested.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and Madness Combat. Also, there is no love triangle and no lemon in this one-shot story. This is a slight lemon, that's all.

Pairings: Hank J Wimbleton/Kagome

This is Rated M.

Somewhere In Nevada...

Kagome was hanging out with her friends, Deimos and Sanford, while sitting on the couch playing games. Deimos brought out a piece of cake and hand it to Kagome with a slight blush before sitting next to them.

"Here you go, Kags. A piece of cake for a lady," Deimos said with a kind smile.

Kagome smiled back. "Thanks, Dei."

"You're quite welcome," Deimos said.

While this was going on, they didn't notice Hank was watching as it flamed out with jealously, no doubt of being patient. In fact, he hate seeing Deimos smiling at her after the cake he had given to her. He can't bare to see Kagome happy with someone else. He isn't going to kill Deimos and he isn't a child.

Even though he and Kagome are a couple and have been dating for a while. However, he didn't see Kagome being touched or hanging out with another guy. He knew she could never cheat on him on purpose. He loved his girl very much.

"Hey, Hank." Well, speak of the devil, he heard Kagome calling out for him.

He arched his brows while blushing, "Yeah?"

"I see you feeling distressed, so why don't you get get a calming tea?" Kagome suggested.

He nodded. "Okay."

Then he went to the kitchen and get some tea. When he left the living room, it was just the three of them.

"Yo, Kags. I have a big challenge for ya," Deimos said, grinning.

"Yeah?" Kagome asked.

"Deimos, don't..." Sanford warned him, frowning.

"While playing games, I'll give you a hint. If you lose, you'll have to give me a kiss. If you win, you'll get a special vodka from our refrigerator." Deimos said.

She huffed. "Fair enough. Let's do it."

So Deimos brought Nintendo Switch and gave a red controller to Kagome until they started to play Super Smash Bros while Sanford was watching. In the end, Kagome lost a game.

"I win!" Deimos exclaimed happily. So Kagome have to give him a free kiss on the cheek until Hank walked in and saw it. She just lean in and kissed him on the left cheek while sweatdropping in embarrassment. Deimos giggled happily, which pissed Hank off.

Jealously watching his woman kissing another man, he inwardly seethed. Was she trying to make it on purpose? It doesn't matter. As he continued watching them, he grip his teacup and made it crack into pieces. His hand is wet, almost cutting his fingers. Unfortunately, they heard him cracking the teacup.

"Hank, are you okay?" Kagome asked, worried.

He nodded in response, feeling pissed off right now.

She got up and went to check out on her boyfriend. She lift his large hand and inspected it to make sure he doesn't cut himself.

"Gome, can we talk in the bedroom?" Hank asked, pointing at the bedroom.

She arched her brows and nodded. "Sure."

Then two went to the bedroom Kagome quietly closed the door until she was pinned against the wall by Hank, which surprised her.

"Hank, what are you doing!?" Kagome asked, feeling a bit worried about his behavior.

"Why?"

"What's going on?" She asked him again. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Why did you kiss him?" Hank questioned him with a serious look.

She sighed, rolling her eyes, "It's just a challenge game, Hank. Deimos only wanted to play Nintendo Switch as a challenge game."

"You better not be kissing him, so Lord help me, I better make sure you're still mine," Hank growled with a possessive look before removing his mask as which revealed his jaw with nonexistent lips.

She caressed his left cheek while facing her beloved. "I love you, Hank, and I would never cheat on you."

Then he gently landed his mouth on Kagome's. She began to wrap her arms and legs around his neck and waist before continuing to kiss him. He gently picked her up and placed her on the bed. He went to her neck and started to nipple with a kiss while Kagome was breathing heavily. Hank unbutton her long-sleeved shirt, revealing the black bra she was wearing it. He looked up and asked her for permission.

She faced him, saying, "I love you, Hank."

"Me, too," Hank replied before he continued to undo her clothes when everything went fantastical. With all his might, he undoes his clothes before laying on top of her. The two faced each other's gazes. They kissed again as Hank run down to her breasts and then her womanhood, he lowered his head down at her entrance as he squeezed her left thigh with his large while facing her with a devilish look on his face. Kagome bit her lower lip and moaned quietly.

***

Hank had released his seeds in her womb and pulled them out, he laid beside his beloved while facing her with a loving look on his face. He cuddled her as he could feel her laying on his strong built chest. He smiled as he played with her hair before passing out. He smiled in victory.

***

What they didn't know was that Deimos and Sanford have been in the living room, hearing them banging in the bedroom while moaning out as they froze with sweatdrops.

Sanford looked at his best friend, "I told you that you shouldn't let Kagome kiss you when Hank is around."

Deimos chuckled in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head.