The Man Behind The Mask (Batman/Kagome)

A/N: I had a dream about Kagome meeting Batman but Bruce Wayne. He tried to confess to Kagome that he really is Bruce Wayne, but he was afraid that she might leave him and doesn't accept him as Gotham's hero. So I think I could write a one-shot story about Batman/Kagome with my Kagome Crossover Oneshots. This will be my first time writing Batman fanfiction. I've been a Batman fan for a long time since I was 14 or 15.

Not requested

Disclaimer: I don't own Batman and Inuyasha

Pairing: Bruce Wayne/Kagome

This is Rated T

"Damn, I need to get out of this place. I gotta feel bad about this place." Kagome told herself as she headed herself to the alley the most dangerous place she had chosen the wrong path. When she kept walking further and further, she was abused by one of the gangsters.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. A pretty Japanese girl who is all alone in the alleyway. Whatcha pretty chick like you doing here all alone in the alley? Do you know it's midnight time?" the leader of the gangster said with a nasty smirk.

Kagome was giving them a glaring look as she refused to respond to them. So instead she chose to walk away and never say another word, but this time she was tackled by one of the gangsters.

"You are not going anywhere until you speak back, you little bitch!" He growled as he pulled out his knife and aimed at her tender, ready to slit her throat and leave her for dead. Not only if they wanted to rob the money from this woman.

Kagome glared at him. "Go to Hell."

He scowled. "Fine, so be it, bitch."

Suddenly, when he was about to cut her throat, he was stopped by a certain man with a sharp object that looked like a shape of a bat. When his hand was hit, he let go of the knife and adjusted the pain, so Kagome had her chance to escape, but she knew she couldn't because if she tried to run away, they'll kill her with no hesitation.

Then the man came out of the shadow who is no other than Batman. They trembled in fear while Kagome was standing there shocked.

"Oh, damn! It's Batman! We gotta get out of here!" Just then when they were running away, leaving Kagome all alone in the alleyway with Batman. But one of them was stopped and beaten up by Batman until they were knocked out unconscious.

Kagome had watched the whole scene as she dropped her jaw in surprise. "Whoa..." She said, shocked. She was watching Batman who was standing there without any hesitation, so it looks like she'll have to thank him for saving her life.

"Thanks for saving me, sir," Kagome finally spoke to him, wasn't afraid of him. She could trust him by not harming her.

He nodded. "You're welcome."

Then he brought out his grabble gun and quickly vanished away, leaving Kagome alone in the street. She hummed at this, wondering what Batman was up to now.

As for Batman, he wanted to show her his true identity of who he really is, but he knew for damn sure if she ever find out who he is, she won't accept him as the hero of The Dark Knight who saved the world and maybe just leaves him all alone.

He just hoped one day Kagome will accept him as Bruce Wayne who had hidden the mask of Batman.