Hey, Cutie~ (Manjiro Sano/Kagome)

Requested by tamy_24

Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Revengers and Inuyasha.

Pairings: Manjiro Sano/Kagome

This is Rated T

"Hey, cutie~”

She let out a groan as she heard him calling out his name. "What do you want, Manjiro!? And you know my name isn't cutie! It's Kagome!"

"Oh, come on, Kaggy! You know you're my favorite cutie." He said as he let out a flirt. He came forward and wrapped his arms around her while facing the love of his life, making Kagome flutter.

"Mikey!" Kagome wailed in embarrassment, looking away from his flirty face. Well, she definitely loved her boyfriend, and you know, she still loved him so dearly. They've been dating since teenagers.

"What's wrong, Kaggy? Being embarrassed by your boyfriend?" Manjiro teased with a grin.

"Sh-Shut up, Manjiro!"

"Poor Kaggy. Being so shy, and that is adorable." He teased her again before leaning in the embarrassment Kagome's face and kissed her on the left cheek.

"Gahh!" She let out a screech as her face went red.

He let out a chuckle. "Love you, Kaggy."

She sighed in defeat, now claiming herself down. "You're lucky I'm still your girlfriend, Mikey," Kagome said before kissing him on the lips. "I love you, too, baka."

A/N: Sorry if it's too short for the one-shot, Tamy. Let me know what you think of it. I've been trying my best.