bloody goblins

The next morning, after showering once more, Kenny, as Ainz has accepted that this is his new Identity, descended the stairs to find his mother reading a piece of paper.

She looked pale and was biting at her fingernail as she read.

"Everything okay, mum?"

She seemed surprised and turned quickly.

"Oh, kenny, you're up? It's the weekend."

"Oh. I didn't realise. But what's got you so worked up?"

She looked back down at the letter she was reading, sighed then looked back to, kenny.

"Uhm, why don't we sit down, sweetie."

She led them to the couch and the pair sat down.

"How do I say this? Listen kenny, remember that letter from yesterday? The one about a magic school?"

The boy nodded, starting to see where this going.

"I checked it out. I met with someone from this school and they proved that there really is magic. Their name was professor Minerva Mcgonagall and apparently, she's a teacher at this school."

"Uh, I-I see."

He was trying to act surprised but in truth he already knew magic existed. He was the sorcerer king after all.

"What do you think? About going to this school I mean?"

'This may be my best chance to learn more about what happened to me and Nazarick. I might also learn if this world is connected to my original world or if it's completely different.'

"I think it sounds amazing!"

She looked surprised.

"You do?"

He nods

"Great! I was so worried. I guess I still am but I suppose it'll work out."

"Y-Yeah!"

"There was instructions on the letter to get your school supplies so why don't you go get ready to go, sweetie."

"Okay, mum."

Kenny walked out to his room and sat on the bed.

"Acting is such a tough gig."

'If I'm going to get information then I can't bring Kenny's mom. I'll have to convince her to let me go on my own.'

Putting on his shoes and a comfortable hoodie, kenny walked back down stairs to find that his mum was calling a taxi.

"Uh mum, can I...Can I go on my own?"

"What, why?"

"I just uhm...I would just rather do this on my own hehe."

She pulled him into a hug.

"I guess it's fine, but make sure to stay safe, sweetie and be home soon, okay?"

"Alright, mum."

Soon after the taxi arrived and kenny told him to go to a pub called 'the leaky cauldron'. The driver nodded and started to drive.

Before long the taxi pulled up outside a small, dank, rundown pub.

"How much?"

"Don't worry about it, kid, welcome to the wizarding world."

Kenny got flustered and smiled at the man, exiting the taxi.