Dear Readers

Hello, thanks for reading my book(s) if you made it this far without dropping my incredibly amateur story then maybe you're willing to help me improve.

What I need is feedback. I want to know if you like the story's current trajectory and if you would change anything.

I would also like more practical feedback, for example:

Are there any issues or inconsistencies with the tone?

Is the pacing too fast? Too slow? Or is it fine? I personally feel it may be too fast for any memorable or serious moments to hit home but you're the one reading.

Next, are the chapters too short or long?

Lastly there are a few plot elements that I'm indecisive on.

Which house would Kenny (Ainz) be sorted in. It'd be much easier to put him in gryffindor from a writer's perspective. But from a lore standpoint, Ainz always seemed more like either a ravenclaw or slytherin. What do you think?

Should there be a love interest? (personally, I'm straight. Meaning that if I write a love interest, they will be female.) no genderbends if yes.

Any other general critiques or comments?

If you took the time to comment then thank you for that. if not, then you're likely happy with the story so happy reading!