21- Popcorn and Marks

Jasper frantically opened the door to his room, his key in one hand and my throat in the other. I bumped against the wooden surface, my hands on his shoulders. His tongue danced with mine desperately, and I couldn't think without it being of him. I couldn't smell without breathing him. I couldn't see without gazing at him. Our touches were hot and pithy, perfectly in sync with our needs.

He bit my lower lip, leading me to his bed carefully. He cradled my face in his hands, sliding them down to my shoulders and onto my waist. He brought me close, my lower belly touching something stiff and long. I gasped, allowing him further entrance into my mouth. He plunges his tongue in further, tasting all of me. He lifts up one of my legs, causing me to fall on his plush bed while he still held it.

How did we get here? He slid in between my legs, kissing on my neck. His plump, wet lips sucked feverishly on my throat, causing me to moan with pleasure as it sends shockwaves throughout my body. I buckled my hips under him, desperate for his touch. He answers by grinding against me roughly, a soft grunt escaping his lips. We panted, barely able to catch our breaths as we absorbed each others lips.

His hand reaches to my breasts, grasping them tenderly. As if in response, my nipples harden. He teases them, squeezing them between his thumb and index finger. I groan again, raking my nails over his broad back. My fingers come to the hem of his shirt and I lift it off of him, wanting to be closer to his body. His rips it off of him, continuing his assault on my breasts. I could hear him unbuckling his belt as he kissed my chest, leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Wait!" I exclaim as the sound of his belt coming off registers in my mind. This whole situation becomes clear to me. I breathe heavily, trying to catch my breath. I could still feel his warmth radiating off of him, tempting me. My legs shook with temptation.

"J-jasper, we can't do this now. I'm not ready." I say. His lipstick smudged face stares at me. He seemed surprised, but not at all disappointed.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He says, putting his belt back on. His shirt was in shreds. I raise my hands to my face, my cheeks steaming hot with embarrassment.

"Oh my god, oh my god! I'm so sorry Jasper, I basically lead you on. I'm so horrible-"

"It's okay. I'd hate myself if I ever took you without you wanting it." He says, sitting beside me. My eyes couldn't help themselves from darting at his naked chest, his well toned stomach.

"But... it's your birthday! You don't want anything...to celebrate it? I'll give you head!" I offer boldly, but he smiles. A blush rises fast to my cheeks in furthermore embarrassment.

"You already granted any wish I had just by being with me, Iris." He says. I turn over, laying on my side to stare him.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" I ask. "You seemed a bit too experienced in the way you did...everything." I say, still taken aback by his passionate ferociousness.

"I'm a virgin." He says, standing up. I noticed he hasn't gone down, still rock hard. Even through jeans, it poked out obviously.

"You? A virgin? If you're a virgin I'm Madonna." I say, looking up at him. Our eyes meet and I almost faint at how the specks of gold rushed around in swirls in his verdite brown irises, lust over taking them.

"Well hello, Madonna." I pull him over by his waistband, not taking my eyes off him. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm serious, Jasper. Anything you want, I'll give it to you."

He shudders, his lower lip wobbling as his mouth hung open. He caressed my face, his hand going into my hair and gripping it, almost drawing my face closer to his waist. I felt so many emotions now. Excitement, anxiety, lust. My heart hammered in my chest and I wondered if it would pop out. It was quiet for a moment as we stared at each other, and I could tell he was weighing what he wanted to do.