TV

I went through the five stages of grief that night

Denial

-Maybe he really had an explanation for everything- I say reaching for my phone but my sister slapped my hand.

-You have lost phone privileges just because of that.

Anger

-I gave him everything! And how does he repay me? Treating me like shit!- I say as I cut a carrot violently. Nia looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

-What?- okay maybe I've been a little rude in this phase.

-Nothin, nothing- she said raising her hands in surrender.- I'm just glad I dont have a dick you can cut.

Bargaining

-Maybe we can get through this. I could go there and talk to him- I say approaching the door. My sister stands in front of it closing all the locks and putting the key in her bra.

-You won't move from here- she said pointing at me.

Depression

-Leave me alone, maybe if I'm lucky I'll die.- I cry while eating from a tub of icecream.

Acceptance

Well we may not have gotten to that part yet.

-Vale you cant keep doing this, its already 4 in the afternoon. You haven't left this couch in three days- I cover my head with the blanket but she takes it away.

-I dont have any reason to get up- I say covering my face with a cushion, which she also takes away.

-So we are with those? Get out of that bed, tonight we go out.- She picks me up by my shirt and leads me to the bathroom.

-I do not want to go out.

-Good thing I don't care what you want.-She turned on the shower faucet and handed me a towel- I refuse to see you depressed by that idiot, we are going to go out the three of us and we are going to have a great time.

-She turned on the shower faucet and handed me a towel- I refuse to see you depressed by that idiot, we are going to go out the three of us and we are going to have a great time