Please Notice

Afrer a much deserved nap and a lunch Carlos made we found ourselves resting on the sofa

-Stay in date or go out date?- he asked.

Leave the comfort of this sofa with him to go out into the cold of December? No, thanks.

-Definitely stay in.

-You don't want to be seen with me or what?- he teases.

I roll my eyes. Have he really seen himself?

-I don't want to have to talk to anyone but you, I want you all to myself.

-Perfect then-He left a sweet kiss on my lips, smiling as he parted. I think I will never get tired of kissing his lips-How long are you staying?

-Well I didnt came with anything so I guess not much-I say something sad, I didn't want to think about going back when I had just arrived- I should go back tomorrow I think, I still have work this week.

I have a meeting with a brand this weekend which I can't delay so it's impossible for me to stay longer. As much as I wanted.

-I won't return home until after new years, I will spend new years eve in Monaco.

I frown at this, I don't like the idea of ​​not having seen him for weeks only to not be able to see him again but I understand him, work comes first.

-Well... I guess we could see each other once you get back, it's only a couple of weeks.

-Why don't you come to Monaco with me?- he proposes.

-I wouldn't want you to have to change your plans for me.

-Do you have plans for New years eve?

Does eating pizza and drinking wine by myself count as plans?

-No, Miri will celebrate it with some friends. I was just going to spend it home.- I explain.

-Then you have plans now, you're going to Monaco with me, you'll see, you're gonna love it.

We spent the afternoon sprawled on the sofa without any concern from the outside world. We decided to watch a movie, he told me to put my favorite.

I ended up ignoring him and putting the first movie I saw on Netflix. My favorite movie is Intelestellar and I know perfectly well that I couldn't stop explaining every little detail to him. And the only thing I wanted to pay attention to was him.

 And the only thing I wanted to pay attention to was him