No Time to Die

So...if you hate Paolo...be prepared to hate him even more. Feel free to insult him as much as you want in the comments🙃. Enjoy! 😁

I went out to run some errands around town

I went out to run some errands around town. I passed in front of a cute flower shop and decided to go in and take a look. I had come by subway so I won't buy any plants for the house, but I realize that I am quite close to Carlos's parents' house. Will he be angry if I bring some flowers to his mother?

I get that thought out of my head inmediately, he's not Paolo, his mother is wonderful and the last times I've seen her she told me to drop by whenever I wanted so I bought a bouquet. I will brig her the damn flowers.

I put on my headphones with some music and head towards their house, it was a fairly warm morning so I enjoy the sun's rays that warm my skin.

I reach the security fence and call the intercom. I only wait a few seconds for someone to answer.

-Who is it?- Asked Reyes.

-It's Valentina.

The door unlocked and I made sure it was locked once I got inside. They had a beautiful front garden, the first time I was here I couldn't appreciate it because of how nervous I was but now in spring with all the flowers bloming it is even better.

-Valentina, darling, good to see you, what brings you here?- Reyes greeted me by the door.

-I was passing by and thought I'd bring you this- I show her the flowers-I hope you don't mind that I came unannounced.

-They are beautiful- she took the flowers and give me a hug with her remaining arm- and do not worry you are always welcome here. Want a coffee? Tea?- She told me stepping back so I could enter.

-Sure, a coffee would be fine.

We entered the kitchen an there Carlos was leaning against the counter.

-Well it look like my favorite daughter-in-law has finally made time to come see us.

I roll my eyes at him but can't contain the smile.

-I was here last week. And I'm your only daughter in law Carlos.

-And that immediately makes you my favorite, take advantage of it. And my son?

-In Italy, I will see him again in Monaco for the next Grand Prix- I explain.

-I didn't know you were going.

I wasn't sure if I was going to the grand prix since I always celebrated my birthday with Miri but she told me that if I didn't go she would drag me to Monaco herself.

-I wasn't going to go but the race coincided with my birthday, let's see if Carlos gives me a victory as a present.

-If not at least you have a good party guaranteed.